Thread: HDTV as an Extended Display not working with Windows 7

HDTV as an Extended Display not working with Windows 7

I have PCI card which I have hooked up to my TV via the HDMI slot. I have extended the display to show on the tv and the monitor. When I do resize HDTV desktop or duplicate the display onto both my TV and laptop screens then it gives complicated problem. In that time second monitor stopped working in windows 7. I have tried a few things to fix this problem but to no avail. ..Help!

Re: HDTV as an Extended Display not working with Windows 7

Without delay your laptop are able to see a clone of the image on your desktop. Did you try holding down the function (Fn) key and tapping the blue monitor key. This key is different on the different laptop. I am talking about HP laptop. Try this solution. I hope that you find the best solution for solving your problem.

The only computer (or laptop) connection that carries both video and sound is HDMI. Then it is necessary to check the connection between the laptop and the TV. HDMI is a compact audio/video interface for transmitting uncompressed digital data. HDMI is more than a port on the back of a TV and the often expensive cable. Instead, it offers a more typical selection, including mini-USB and micro-HDMI sockets. In just a few years, HDMI has become the standard audio and video connection. If it is not work well then you need to fix this problem and see what happen onto it.

Check the back has a Component terminal and HDMI you can use either one. Try setting your HD resolution manually by pressing the setup button. This might be work to solve your display type of problem.

Also you need to try rising the source device's resolution in steps from low to high. when your HDTV receives that lower-resolution signal, then it might be makes some problem. If your setup screens are green, you can fix this issue by pressing setup on the remote. It can also be helpful to turn the devices off and then back on again. This happens in different sequence.

The sending and receiving devices constantly exchange information. You need to use this technique to fix such type of problem. There doesn't appear to be any VGA or DVI connections. I've read that the HDMI port on the back of the TV doesn't support PC connections. This should not be caused by HDMI. Hence there is necessary to use a proper setup for establishing this connection.

All kinds of troubles can occur in the connection when relaying, switching or amplifying HDMI signals. Hence we need to use a proper way for generating the HDMi signal for this connection. The various HDMI versions rarely cause technical problems, but their property helps to solve your connectivity problem. Duplicate displays may have a similar resolution and your video card needs to maintain that resolution. This setup of the dual display system is necessary in this connection and we need to set it properly using the manual or any other things.

Check all of your connections to ensure all HDMI cables are securely attached. This is the Solutions for basic problems. If something wrong happen on it then you need to follow the instructions that help to fix this connection problem. after fixing this connection in well manner we need to set the configuration properly. This will be needed to remove any of the future problems. For any queries you can contact the official expert person.