Thread: Is Viewsonic 21.5'' monitor very big for desk?

Is Viewsonic 21.5'' monitor very big for desk?

Hello friends. I am thinking to get the Viewsonic monitor (VX2253mh-LED) but before getting this, I want to en sure that it should not be very big. I am going to use that on my regular computer desk and so I am asking this. Other than this, if I try to lower the resolutions of the screen then will this mess up the image quality? I am asking this because I am having E5200 and HD 4670 and they might not be able to handle new games in 1080p. Thank you so much for your reply.

Re: Is Viewsonic 21.5'' monitor very big for desk?

I am using 24" monitor with my computer and I never felt that this is very big. In fact you will get better experience of it. There will also not be any problem with the resolution as well.

You can work and enjoy multimedia entertainment in excellent conditions by purchasing the ViewSonic VA2248 LCD-LED! From a very affordable price, this monitor offers a high quality image and low power consumption. Enjoy excellent image quality with the VA2248-LED with its LED backlighting and high dynamic contrast. Moreover, the adjustment function of the ratio allows the display to avoid any distortion of the image. This is the perfect place to enjoy games and videos in widescreen or 4 / 3 on a single screen.

Here are the main features of it which makes it more interesting…
    • Elegant design with thin bezel
    • Monitor 21.5-inch full HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
    • Colors rich with 10,000 dynamic contrast 000:1
    • Backlight LED display performance and low power consumption
    • Fluid display with fast response time of 5 ms
    • Surface with anti-reflective coating
    • Low power consumption: 23 Watts
    • Eco Fashion: reduce energy consumption significantly and extend the life of the backlight
    • Display function without distortion of content (widescreen format and 4 / 3)

According to the manufacturer of the monitor is suitable for office applications, multimedia applications and games, plus the ability to transform into a digital picture frame, simply removing the base. The new Viewsonic have a very nice design which provides a thickness of only 36 mm. Regarding the connectivity you are cts models are equipped with an HDMI input and a DVI-D in; there is also a built-in speaker for playing sounds or Windows multimedia applications.

This monitor truly deserves my opinion; it is the one I own is very, very very good. It has a screen that does not stop or flickers anytime, movies are fantastic not to mention the quality of the DVD or the videos. Even YouTube videos looks great. What I noticed is that there are very few in some of the countries but the quality of these monitors for my country are very good. I've known a few cases that have gone bad ViewSonic. It is ultra lightweight and really comfortable, you can put on any desk and its like touching heaven with your hands, I can open applications while watching videos and the quality is something that is to highlighted.

It has a large screen, great for concentrated graphics work for entertainment. Its fast 8ms video response delivers graphics with crystal-clear, full-motion video without skipping even watch movies, sports and scrolling text. Its displays brilliant colors thanks to its contrast ratio of 700:1 and brightness of 300 nits.

The picture quality is excellent and along with this it has the DVI connector which is a benefit when playing games or videos, also has good quality built-in speakers that saves wiring and power consumption. As it is widescreen and I like taskbar with several windows at once.

Viewsonic introduces four new full HD monitor VX series have a maximum response time of 2 ms, capable of restoring images on the move with great fluidity and clarity.

It depends on Your requirement and the space you have to place this. I liked this as it gives very nice feel of the game. So if you have the space then just go for this. This is the best one to buy.