Thread: Need opinion regarding the release of Apple TV 3rd Generation

Need opinion regarding the release of Apple TV 3rd Generation

I am new to this forum so I am bit confused on how to go. Actually I am interested in buying an apple TV. But I don’t know whether I should wait till September or no. I have heard that apple is going to release a new apple TV this year. I am not sure whether it is a rumor or something else. I would like some suggestions here regarding apple TV 3rd generation. I would like to hear even if you all provide me with the opinions regarding product. Please help me out. Thank you in advance.

Re: Need opinion regarding the release of Apple TV 3rd Generation

Well according to the Concord Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, Apple is not going to update the Apple TV this year. So I don’t think that there is any product or such thing coming by september.

Well I am having the current apple TV and I must say that I am really very happy with it. I mostly use it for streaming Netflix. I like watching movies and tv shows. I don’t use any other source besides Netflix. I have heard about abc, HBO etc but I don’t use them. I occasionally stream something from itunes library. I would say that it is worth if you are not having a device that streams internet data’s.

I think on this issue you should either visit the official website of apple or you must search on the google website regarding this. I like Netflix very much. You will find all the latest news and updates regarding your query on the google. So just start googling on the internet. All the best

From what I understand, which is very little, 3G is more expensive to implement. and most importantly Apple has to be provide this 3G facility onto the newly launched TV. i had buy this Apple TV and must say that it has to be gives the best performance onto that TV. As for Apple TV, have no idea how it works, but its 3G technology has to be works on that.

I have a feeling Apple is going to announce the third generation Apple TV and one most think about this TV is that it will be necessary that this TV contains high configuration based features. Also i must think that this is the TV that can be work for providing the most powerful 3D technology. The release date may be some time away but we’d love to here your wish list for Apple TV.