Thread: No ability of adjusting nvidia projected screen size for 3D vision?

No ability of adjusting nvidia projected screen size for 3D vision?

I am really disappointed with nvidia because they have given a poor option in order to adjust the size of the projected screen and this default option is making it useless for applications rather than 100-200" set ups.I am using a home cinema(roughly 130) and the default settings make this set up too small.I have also found that the 3D games appears to be least impressive because of the locked convergence.Just waiting to get a semi decent 3D effect soon.

Re: No ability of adjusting nvidia projected screen size for 3D vision?

Yes i totally agree to you i have came across a lot of people complaining about the same thing for years but i don think nVidia really cares about it i don't know for what reason.They have not yet came with a better solution for this issue.Even i have waited a lot and i have lost patience by now so i am just switching to a DLP projector very soon but i will probably be using a smaller 80" as per my room and i am also planning to resort to the registry hacks as well.I don't have a hope with nVidia guys to come up with some good solution nearly.

I will like to inform you that i have been using the registry hack for quite a year and it just works great but i have experienced that it also does not provide a better ability in order to edit other 3d Vision settings.This feature can take an hour for the new user for just hooking up to a slider to the already functional registry value.I have suffered it for years,in the starting i was very excited about the 3d vision but later the fundamental and long-standing have made it exercise in patience.So think again before you choose.

I think that they would have added it a year ago as it has already been discussed in a no of forum.I have found that the depth settings in the nvidia driver is very weak when you compare it with the depth levels of Samsung 2233rz or an Acer h5360.By now i have found that The acer at 100% depth gives you the 30% of depth that of the Samsung and as the projector have different screen sizes i don't find a logic for the locked convergence.I hope this will get fixed soon and i will be able to see it with a better option.