Thread: What Percentage of 3D games can be played with a single GeForce Gtx 570?

What Percentage of 3D games can be played with a single GeForce Gtx 570?

I have a computer at home and I like playing games on my pc. I want to play games on my builded pc. Actually I am concerned about my graphics card. I play nvidia games so I want to know that how much percentage of 3d games I can play with 1 gtx 570 graphics card with 30 fps on a 1080p 3d monitor. Currently I am having 560 ti card. I am going to keep AA enabled. I want that I can play atleast 95 % 3d games on a single gtx 570 graphics card. I have mentioned below my system specifications,
    • Intel Core i5-2500K
    • GIGABYTE GA-P67A-D3-B3 Intel P67
    • G.SKILL NS 4GB (2 x 2GB)
    • WD Caviar Blue WD3200AAKX 320GB 7200 RPM
    • Case Xigmatek Utgard CPC-T90DB-U01 Mid tower
    • COOLER MASTER GX Series RS750-ACAAE3-US 750W
    Any suggestions would be appreciated

Re: What Percentage of 3D games can be played with a single GeForce Gtx 570?

Firstly let me tell you that this graphics card has a best performance and have better design. GeForce GTX 570 rips through the latest games like Call of Duty: Black Ops and Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X. 2. As you’ve come to expect from a GeForce GTX GPU, GTX 570 packs supports all GTX gaming technologies like DirectX 11, NVIDIA Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX, and SLI. You will certainly be able to play almost all games with the single gtx graphics card as you have also mentioned that you are going to keep the AA enabled. As far as your configuration is concerned, I must say that you have got good specifications.

Well I would say that first try to get one. Try to get one gtx graphics card and start playing 3d games with it. You will notice the need by yourself. I hope you know that how you will come to know that do you need a second graphics card. The game might not load properly, it might get crashed, the game might work slow or may get hang. If any of these things happen to you while playing then understand that you need another graphics card.

You know what I have the same configuration and a single gtx 570 card, I also play 3d games on my pc and I must say that I can play all games with my card. I don’t think that you need another graphics card. I know that the game only doesn’t depend upon the graphics card completely; it also needs good ram, processor and fan.

I hope you know that a better card will always give you a better performance while playing. Even in 3d it will give you a better performance. It is actually very hard to predict the fps in 3d even if you have the numbers for 2d-equivalent. I would only say that compare the data’s for the cards that you are thinking of and then decide. Also, gtx 570 is much sharper than the 560 ti if you have a good quick look. thank you

I have a computer at home. I also like playing games. I have an nvidia gtx 570 graphics card. I play games on my graphics card. My experience is that, it couldn’t handle the work load at all. I think that now I should change the card or get a new one. A single card is just not cutting for consistent fps above 30.

I have a single Evga GTX 570 graphics card installed in my computer. I have an acer projector at 720p resolution. I also have another pc with dual gtx 480 which is pushing my acer LCD 3d panel. If you are playing an older game like mass effect 1, a single gtx 570 will not have any issues with the 3d at max settings. Games that are new I mean which are powerful and strong have issues with a single gtx 570 graphics card. Most importantly I would say this that, if you want to max graphical settings in 3d at 1080p with a constant frame rate you do really do need 2 GPU's. I hope you understand what I want to say here. I hope this suggestion helps you. I would like to know if you have some more queries regarding this.

I would say that do not enable 1080p and AA until you lower other settings. I use a gtx 570 graphics card with i7-2600k at 720p and I must say that it slightly dips below 30 fps.

Well I will definitely recommend you to purchase the nvidia gtx 570 graphics card. It is a very fast card and it has got a very good value for your money. You will be able to play the most new games on high settings. I would say that if you get performance issues with 3d vision, then just try turning off shadows or try decreasing textures. Also very importantly make sure that you disable AA/AF first.

Yes you can play 100 percent of the games here. I am playing Space Marine now. I have played witcher 2 several times before also without any issues. I am still playing left for dead 2. I have also played Bad Company 2 and Portal 2 without trouble or need. I played all with the resolution of 1920x1080. Below I have mentioned my system configuration,
    • core i7@4ghz
    • evga 570hd@stock

Well firstly I would say that 570 is a great choice for single card. If you don’t want to go for sli then you can consider of spending the extra for 580. 90 percent of games run at 30 fps with single 570.