Thread: Connecting PC (DVI) to the Thunderbolt display

Connecting PC (DVI) to the Thunderbolt display

Hello friends, I am a user of a Windows PC machine and Macbook Pro from the Apple Macbook to connect a new monitor single, has been seeking a solution that allows me to connect my PC (DVI) on the display of lightning. As I know it is not pricey DVI-DP converters out there, but I wonder if this new PCI-Express screen with native protocols cheap present DVI adapter for a solution? This new screen would be perfect for my Apple Macbook Pro but I need impressive for my PC system that works for you can use the new 27 "Thunderbolt screen which would be DVI (Digital Visual Interface). In fact, all examine to DVI converters DP yields very old results in mail and articles. Is there anything new released third party may be cheaper than the converters from 150 to 300 I've seen? Please give me your suggestion and advice. Thank you.

Re: Connecting PC (DVI) to the Thunderbolt display

I think you will be able to get the solution on the internet as some of the hackers might have done the trick and get it done, so you can see it and get it done, so hope it work for you also.

I think my friend it is the time to upgrade the video card on the Windows machine. Mostly the video cards which you buy today will be having a Display Port output in them. I have searched and found on a site that there were some around of the 92 of video cards, as the site name was the Newegg. Well the Newegg has still extra, individuals are only those who have only a Display Port output and also it will cost you from $ 50. So you can see it and get it and installed on the PC and then you will be able to connect and also you will be able to do the connection of the PC. Hope the suggestion might help you and also you will be able to do the setting and also the connection through the DVI.

Well I have the EAH5870, as there is no way you need to upgrade, and yet still running even the latest games easily. I was really hoping that lightning would display the answer to all problems of yours. So you can use it and get if you want.

None of the Thunderbolt has the chain, that the work that connects to a Display Port video out of the PC. Not only that, but if you do need a port beam, there is which set to allow any video port to work with it. I think Apple learn its lesson from the disaster at the port is ADC Cinema Display before, but it is always possible that they did not. If it does indeed require only video beam, there is no adapter that will allow any video port to work with him. Not at this time, nor do I ever will be. Hope you might be helpful with the advice or thought which I have given to you.

As I was hoping to use one with Apple MacBook, as it has Display Port, but the viewing ray specs seem to work the point that any connected device must have Ray in it.

I think I do not have to tell you anything and also you will be able to have the solution for the problem which you are having it right now and also you will be able to work on it and also you will be able to get the best. If you are not getting the solution for the problem then you go on the internet and get the solution for the problem, as over there you will be able to get the solution and also you will be able to connect the solution and also you will be able to get it the best. Hope you will be able to get it.

The best and also the first choice I always take is that to check on the Google and also I will come across with some of the link that will be giving me some sort of the solution to solve the problems, so I hope you will do the same for you.