Thread: Random arrangement of the red pixels to replacing the Black

Random arrangement of the red pixels to replacing the Black

while I turn on my PC, the windows xp logo comes in to view with red all around; it’s approximately as if the black pixels are being replaced by red ones. In addition to this, while my computer starts everything on my desktop is usual, if I modify my wallpaper to a black or grey one the red pixels arrived again, merely in some places this time.

in conclusion while I open youtube video, the red pixels come and move around the videos as well while playing them, and while I pause the video the red pixels are stationary, in addition if I take a screen shot the red pixels are noticeable.

Please help me with reducing rather stopping them causing such a problem.

Re: Random arrangement of the red pixels to replacing the Black

this is actually because of the dead pixels in your monitor which is causing this problem or probably this could be hardware issue.

So according to me you should try to make sure whether they are working or not, rather you should test it for sure instead of running it this way because it may cut down the resolving hopes as well.

- I am agree with the above user as this could be some hardware fault, in fact when I was having the same problem I was also thing the same but still as another threat It could be because of the VGA connector as well that we use connect to the monitor.

So make sure whether the connector that you are using is perfectly working or not, because see if that is the only problem then you may have to pay some more for that, or else you have to test the whole hardware and likely this will surely cost you more.

Do these red pixels come into view in safe mode as well? if you haven’t tried it yet then I would like to suggest you that you should first try to run the machine in safe mode and see if the same thing is happening then as the above user mentioned it might be a hardware fault for sure, or else if suppose there isn’t any such problem in safe mode that means there could be some problem with the software rather drivers that we install after installing the newer operating system to the computer.

And it seems that there could be some problem with the drivers only. You should test all of them.

i would like to suggest you the same thing as you should try to reinstall the graphic drivers in your machine and then see what happens as corruption in the drivers may cause such a problem while running the machine.

Apart from this there could be some problem with the graphic card that you must be using, thus are you sure that it is running properly? Have you ever encountered any such problem ever before?

Thus it is quite difficult to determine the problem but still as a quick fix I have the same suggestion as the above user has mentioned, like you should try to reinstall the drivers that you have previously installed.

But let me tell you as you should try to uninstall the one that you have installed or else the problem would remain same.

I have reinstalls the drivers as well, but still no luck as the same problem is occurring while I start the machine. any more suggestion left?

Thanks for the above one’s.

though you have reinstall the drivers but still according to me I would like to suggest you to install the whole hardware and operating system again in your machine. because see as you have gotten problem in the machine and you must have to replace any of the hardware for sure if there is any hardware fault, but until we get any such thing we should first try all the possible know things to us.

1- First of all try to detach the graphic card and then start the machine, if you didn’t got any problem that means sure this is hardware problem. but if you are getting same problem you should follow the below mentioned steps.

2- Detach the graphic card and reinstall the operating system in your machine.

3- After that attach the graphic card and install it.

4- Since the operating system gets installed you have to install all the necessary drivers again.

5- Reboot the machine

If you are still getting the same problem than you should get another GC or you should get replacement for the one you have.