Thread: How to fix blackborder on Eyefinity

How to fix blackborder on Eyefinity

Anyhow I succeeded in configuring 3 monitor setup on my system. But in that the other two are having black border on all sides. How to fix that. I checked all the display settings and set them on maximum resolutions. But still those borders does not go.

Re: How to fix blackborder on Eyefinity

Check the display settings. Check each monitors settings by using the buttons on it. You are aware that each monitor has its own configuration settings other than operating system. Some monitors are equipped with auto adjust image button. Press it and it will properly sync the image with the screen. This is an common issue with eyefinity setup. You do not need to worry much on that. I had use more than 3 monitors and on some there were black border issue. I checked my monitor settings and from Display Properties also. After providing the best resolution for each screen it started working properly. Till yet there is no much issue. If possible run an driver update also for your gpu. Go in Catalyst control center and verify settings for each monitor. See that the resolutions provided in that are not different with each other. Each of them should have common settings.

Look for Eyefinity setup guide and read the same. In that you can find proper solution for your issue. This just looks resolution issue nothing more than that.

Run ATI Control Center. This control center can manage more than 3 monitors easily. The interface to use it very simple. Run the control center first. Then click on Graphics > Desktops & Displays. Now click on the upper edge to configure various settings of your desktop. You can here change the settings for display mode, the rotation, and desktop color. Below you can see number of monitors listed. You can just right click on any of them to modify the settings. You can also identify more display from that part only. Check that ll the settings for the additional display are properly configured in that place. There are drop down arrow keys which gives you automated settings. Later on you can also configure three displays at a single time by getting preview in the control center. Ati Control center is the best way to manage and control multiple desktop. It is really not tougher to manage the same.

It is right that there can be some related to graphic settings. Check that you had properly provided the best resolution settings for each of them. There is a guide provided for the same on amd site.

Run hot fix drivers update. The issue can be due to outdated drivers where, you are not able to get full resolution on all the screens. So better run an driver update and then check back. Also update the version of ati control center. You can download the latest one from official website.