Thread: Which one is better ATI 6950 1gb/2gb?

Which one is better ATI 6950 1gb/2gb?

So do anyone here have any idea about the same then do give a reply over here about the same. it will be better if you can give me some replies over here. so that’s what I am saying here. can you all please suggest me some suggestion on the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all here. I am thinking to go with 2GB but still I thought I would take second opinion from you all on this and hence that’s the reason why I asked from you all here, so suggest me guys with which one should igo. Your suggestions will be really helpful for me.

Re: Which one is better ATI 6950 1gb/2gb?

Quote Originally Posted by Jolyn Chris View Post
    So do anyone here have any idea about the same then do give a reply over here about the same. it will be better if you can give me some replies over here. so that’s what I am saying here. can you all please suggest me some suggestion on the same, waiting for the necessary replies from you all here. I am thinking to go with 2GB but still I thought I would take second opinion from you all on this and hence that’s the reason why I asked from you all here, so suggest me guys with which one should igo. Your suggestions will be really helpful for me.
    Dude it but obvious that you should go with the 2GB one it is a much better option for sure, so that’s what you should do I hope you have got the necessary information on the same, so that’s what I am saying here. Now with the 2GB you will be getting the option framebuffer sharing so that’s what you should do, I hope that’s enough for you. that’s it from my side for you.

Yes even I would like you to go with the 2GB one simply because you will be getting the option of extra vRam so if you are thinking of multiple computer gaming then vRam is the one that will be used a lot and hence more the vRam the better will be for you. high graphic end games like BF3 will be needing the encessray configuration that I am talking about here. so my vote would definitely go with the 2GB one that’s it no more changes from my side for you. so that’s what I want to say here, that’s it from my side for you.

How about crossfiring 2x1GB that will give you the same output as the 2GB one, so that will give you a more added advantage, so that’s why what I feel is that you should go with the 2* ATI 6950 1gb model that’s a better option. Sicne what I feel is that it will be a cost effective option as well it will save a lot of emmeory in your system that’s what my feeling says so you can go with the suggestion that I hae given you here and I am sure that it will work good for you, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all. if you want to know anything else then do let me know about it I am ready to answer it out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by xanix View Post
    How about crossfiring 2x1GB that will give you the same output as the 2GB one, so that will give you a more added advantage, so that’s why what I feel is that you should go with the 2* ATI 6950 1gb model that’s a better option. Sicne what I feel is that it will be a cost effective option as well it will save a lot of emmeory in your system that’s what my feeling says so you can go with the suggestion that I hae given you here and I am sure that it will work good for you, that’s what I am saying here. so that’s it from my side for you all. if you want to know anything else then do let me know about it I am ready to answer it out for you.
    I think so the above person is not proper in the answers. Since iof your 2* crossfire ATI 6950 1gb then it will give the same output as 1 ATI 6950 1gb does so no use at all.

See it is always better to think of the future that’s a better option I feel. so I shope you do understand what I am saying here, that’s what I want to say here. see more the vRam will give you better the resolution and better the resolution the better is the textures. Yes 2GB one will eb a bit expensive but not to worry since it will be helping you in the future as well, that’s what I am saying here. the games that will be coming up is of high resolution and hence working on that with the 1GB card would be a very tough options that’s what I feel.

Unlocking the shaders with the 1GB card is not at all possible and hence it will be done effectively with the 2GB card that’s what I want to say here. I hope that’s enough for you, that’s what I want to say here.

I want to ask that if I think of running the game with 1920x1080 and 1GB card then what do you all think will the 1GB card run out of the vram. Even if I keep all the settings low then will I be getting the same problem, what do you all have to say about it please do give a fitting reply for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same. I am sure that you will give a reply over here.

At the end of the day it is the common man who has to suffer from that and hewill be the only one who will be suffered till the end. Since they are the only target and whom can government target I don’t think so they can target somebody else. Price rise was an issue and the government people have done that exactly by hiking the petrol prices, was just reading the news paper today and was surprised to see the peoples reaction. It is not even aggressive and they are just sayig that we will have to get adjusted with the changes. How can you call this as a change this is a deliberate attempt to take money from the people in the pretext of price rise.