Thread: Internet and external sound card make noise due to Dell monitor plugged in

Internet and external sound card make noise due to Dell monitor plugged in

I use the Dell 19" flat panel display monitor to view the content on the desktop pc. Now the problem is to be when I try to plugged in this with the system then the internet and all the connected external sound card will makes an noise. This is some electrical noise. I don’t know the basic reason behind that but I think this would be definitely related to the monitor. Then please suggest me the process to stop this unnecessary noise.

Re: Internet and external sound card make noise due to Dell monitor plugged in

The better solution behind this problem is to be Trying updating the drivers of this monitor. This electrical noise happens and the reason might be the corrupted driver of this monitor. In that case, you need to use the online update policy. It solves your complicated noise generating problem.

There will always be a certain amount of noise always happen on this system and the reason behind that could be the electrical signal amplifications problem. at the time of providing the power to this monitor will be generate this kind of problem. In that case, you need to perform a proper way to do this task. Hence for solving this problem there is to be necessary to check the power supply. If the supply voltage variations happen on it then it then might be stop your noise.

You should be able to get the driver from the official website of your sound card. Sometimes this It sounds like a hardware defect of some kind. This site provides the latest version of this sound card. Then you responsible to perfectly download and then install this sound driver on your system. This will be helping a lot to fix this kind of noise problem. Then it would not make any unnecessary sounds on this system. Try this online sound driver download and installation on your system. This solves most of sound problem.

The same kind of noise problem arrives on my system. Then I try to connect other monitor with this system but the same sound arrives on each time. Then I read it on the official site perform the following task. I downloaded the driver for my sound card and immediately I perform restart the system. This works and in the response the system now can’t make any noise.

If you have headphones then the alternative way is to be choosing headphones on this system and then listen the sound of the system after plugged in this Dell monitor with this system. If the same sound arrives then it is related to the sound card. Sometimes the sound card can’t able to interface with the system. In that case, you need to reinsert this sound card on your system. That should restart your machine if it is still responding. This will be stopping such noise lifetime. This is the simplest solution and it will be work on most of the time to avoid such kind of unnecessary noise.

I hope this is just the normal noise on your system. You could also try to check that the same kind of sound arrives on the other system or not when connecting the same monitor. This explains so much issues and the concept behind this problem. Then definitely you find the best solution for this.

I had a customer who bought a new monitor from me. The similar kind of problem arrives on its system. When I check the setting of the sound card, then I realize that the customer has to be change the internal setting of this sound system on it. Then I use a reset the factory setting option on it. This help to reset all the number of setting of this system. Then it works on this system to stop such noise. I hope you understand the basic problem behind this. Then use this solution and check if this noise arrives again or not.

You normally hear one two tone pattern when a USB device is first plugged in. this is happen in most of the windows based system. This is the general process and we cann’t make anything extra on it. I think the monitor you use is holds the USB connector. Then in such case, you can set the sound setting on your system.

For solving this problem by using the soft way is to be first open the control panel of your system. Then you need to sound icon options. This will be shows an property window of the sound system. Then hit the audio tab. Then use the "test hardware button" option on this tab and moves its slider. It will be adjust the sound level on the system. Then in the response the system can’t make such noise again.