Thread: GPU recovery and timeout detection with WDDM in windows 7

GPU recovery and timeout detection with WDDM in windows 7

I want the technique that helps to perform the GPU recovery and timeout detection process on this windows 7 system. I think the WDDM will be providing such kind of facility. If anyone has experience about it, then share your own experience related to this issue.

Re: GPU recovery and timeout detection with WDDM in windows 7

The WDDM is an Windows Display Driver Model which is an driver that helps to perform such kind of task on your graphics card system. If you are performing the WDDM driver reinstallation task on this windows 7 system, then you can able to fix this kind of problem. I think this is the best way that can be help to solve such kind of problems. After performing this reinstallation WDDM driver reinstallation task, you didn’t need to perform an system reboot. Then try this and it will be help to you for solving your complicated problem.

If you want to perform this task on your windows 7system then first open the control panel. Then open the device manager and hit on the display adaptor. The next step is to be click on the driver options. It shows the remove all the driver option. Click this option and it will be provide you the facility to remove the entire driver on this system. Then reboot this system and after that using the installation CD to do this task. This will be installing the drivers of this display adaptor.

Exactly the same problem I have faced on a Windows 7 64 bit machine. Then I use the exactly same process to do this task. The WDDM will be help to perform the graphics card recovery and the timeout detection task on it. This technique helps a lot to fix such problem.