Thread: Which one would be a better choice from geforce 6950x2 or DCII 580GTX

Which one would be a better choice from geforce 6950x2 or DCII 580GTX

Hello friends I have been thinking to get a new configuration for the game so I am thinking about which way to go and which one would be the better choice between geforce 6950x2 or DCII 580GTX I want help from you guys please help me. If you guys have been using it then share your experience about this.

Re: Which one would be a better choice from geforce 6950x2 or DCII 580GTX

Hey I am having DCII 580GTX and I think that this is the best one you need to go with. I have been working out with this one from the long time and have really enjoyed this lot and it has a very nice feeling with the game and I haven’t had any problem till now. So I would be suggesting you to go with the sameone.

I would be sharing up a configuration which would be helping you out to get a better gaming system and I have been suing the same and it has been a very nice experience so would be asking you to go with

1) i5-2500k + Noctua NH-D14
    2) geforce 6950x2
    3) ASUS P8Z68-V
    4) XFX Core 650W
    5) Cooler Master 690 II Advanced

Don’t make any changes in this just go with this and I am sure you would find yourself very happy.

I don’t think that any of them would be a bad choice its just with the confidence you are goin with I have used both of them and had liked both of them a lot they are one of the best card and they really work nicely with all of the games I haven’t found them getting heated up or any such problems have been ever seen. They have never forced any game to lag, they have never been found to stuck up with any games and absolutely no problem and I have been running many heavy applications too btu there have been no problem with the animation softwares and all too so I think any of them would be a better choice just go with the confidence as per as your requirement.

Thank you MaCiNToSHeR i have gone through with your suggestion and i have found that it is really a nice one but i think i am satisfied with the I3 processor and even that would be working very nicely as it is reviewed as one of the best gaming processor so i don't think i need to go up with more investment and that is very nice option though and i think rest of the suggestion i have liked it as it is.