Thread: Suggestions for HDMI monitor to PS3

Suggestions for HDMI monitor to PS3

Hello friend I am in search of a new HDMI monitor to PS3 and I want to buy a new one I hope you guys would be suggesting something to me I want some cheaper one and a nice product which I can afford and would be a good option, I hope you would be suggesting it quickly.

Re: Suggestions for HDMI monitor to PS3

Hey I would be asking you to go through with the Viewsonic 2453 and I think this is a very nice monitor and you would really like it a lot and it is bit costly but if you get it once you would be thanking yourself later. And the clarity and the effects and all with this game is really very nice and it is sure that you would be enjoying the monitor a lot and it has many more features too which you would be like a lot. The other thing I would be suggesting you is you can get a hdmi-dvi converter it would really help you a lot and would many times do your work and it is very important and useful sometime. If anything more I would be suggesting that it would be a monitor which one of my friend has been using it and it is a nice product and has a good quality too Samsung bx2331 you can go with this.

The suggestions as really nice but still I would be suggesting you something that you would be spending a good amount for this product so why don’t you just inset some money and get a monitor which would be having native hdmi and if you will get this one that this would be a better option later on.

Ya Viewsonic 2453 would be a better choice as it is having inbuilt speaker and all in it you can surely move on with it and you would be like it a lot. And this is an easy task you just need to hook the monitor to the ps3 via a hdmi cable. Samsung bx2331 would be a better choice if you are looking for a cheap version but I am not sure that it would be having lots of better features to work on with.

Guys thanks a lot for the suugetion and this was really nice to see you guys commenting over my query and this is a nice way of getting helped by consulting you guys and it has always helped me out and this time i think the solution for my query is Samsung bx2331 and i would be going with the Samsung bx2331 and i am sure it would be as i want.