Thread: Input Signal Out of range

Input Signal Out of range

Hey guys i was just playing a game "Heroes of newerth" and when i quit the sam my resolution went all funny (everything went big). I proceeded to Desk Properties > Display settings and changed my resolution back to normal, But when i did this it came up on black screen saying "Input Signal out of range"> i Restarted my computer in the hopes that it would fix itself, but this did not happen. Now when i restart it goes fine until past the loading bar, it will say "Auto Adjustment in Progress - Recommended Settings 168x1050-60Hz" and then it will say input signal out of range. I can only boot my computer in safe mode.

Could you tell me of a way to fix this or tell me what is wrong. By the way i am using a ATI Radeon 3450 HD Graphics card and a HPv220 Monitor.
    Thanks, Duncan.

Re: Input Signal Out of range

Hello I am not sure about the particular monitor but as per my knowledge if you are getting this error means your setting is not appropriate according to your screen refresh rate which your monitor is able to handle. So please follow the settings first you have to go to the Display Properties dialog box and fro mthere you have to select the setting tab. Once you done with it then after that you have to click one advance button and after that click on a monitor tab and from there you have to change your screen refresh rate. I hope this will help you.