Thread: Which games I can play on XFX Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card?

Which games I can play on XFX Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card?

Hello friends, I have recently purchased the XFX Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card and I want a some suggestion on this, I want to know that which games I can play on this graphics card and which are the best games to play for this type of the specifications also. It would be very much help and great of you all that you would help me as I am new and don’t know that which games are the best and also which are been supported by this graphics card also. So please suggest some of the games and I would be thankful of yours. Thank you.

Re: Which games I can play on XFX Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card?

As there are lot of games which can be played on this card, so you just check the requirements of the games, as in the requirement of the game then you would be tell which card and which hardware is required. So check when you get the game.

As there are plenty of games which can be run on your specification card and you can tell that which is the game is run on your card. You can search on the internet and you can also search for the game which you want to play on the computer. As you check for the game on the internet and you would be see the graphics card specification card. So you get the information on the game when you search on the internet and you can see and buy the game which is the best and would be the best to run on the system on which you have installed the XFX Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card. So I would suggest you to see and buy it from the market.

Well my friend you will be able to run all the game and I would suggest you that don’t wait for any unusual person all the details of the settings to the maximum level to run the game smoothly on your system.

I want to share something with you, as I was using the HIS 5770 Graphics Card for the period of year, I was using it with the 965 BE AMD processor and it was having the 4 GB DDR3 RAM, and I want to tell you that on that system at the 1920 x 1080 resolution which was HD and I was play almost all the games which was releasing on that time. You install the DX 10 and try to play the games such as the Crysis 2 and also Fly Cry 2. If you are thinking to increase the graphics then it depends on the screen resolution and also on the title you select of the game for playing. So you better check the title and requirement for those games and I will work on your system.

Actually the game is not been played on the bases of the graphics card you have to check the hardware also of your system which will be played. Better check for the both specifications of the graphics card and hardware of the game.

I would suggest you go on the Google and see that which games you want to play or which game you liking to play from a long period of time. So as you check on the Google so check that you also specify the graphics card on the side of the game, then you will get the links of all those games which are been run or been supported with those graphics card, as you go on links, in that game you will find the requirements of the games, which is having the hardware and also the software list, so you check both of them and see that you have all those in your system or not, if not then you will be not able to run the game in your system, and if you are having the maximum then the game will run very smoothly on your system.

As all the above users have told you the correct and actual way which is enable you to play on the system, as the graphics card is not only thing which enables game to play but the hardware of the system is also there which makes it run on the system.

You should try as the above users have suggest you to do, and also you can find the list of the games which are be running on the XFX Radeon HD 5770 Graphics Card and also you can get the proper list of the games. So I would suggest you to check the games and I am thinking that you might have all the proper and also high configuration of the hardware and also the software in your system, so in that way there are plenty of games, which I can’t mention as the list too long and you will be get the list on the internet and I would be the best way and also you can select the proper game for you.