Thread: Cannot get display after installing MSI Radeon 5770

Cannot get display after installing MSI Radeon 5770

In my computer I am facing problem with my computer I was using MSI Radeon 5770 graphic card drivers and after that I have given my graphic card to my friend for some days as my computer was not having some issues with power supply unit. Now my computer has started working normally as I have purchased new power supply unit and after that when I connected my graphic card with my computer at that time I didn’t get video. now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Cannot get display after installing MSI Radeon 5770

First of all I will suggest that you have to check whether your MSI Radeon 5770 graphic card has connected properly or not. it is better you disconnect your graphic card from your computer and after that connect it again with your system and after that check whether you are getting the display or not.

As you have mentioned that after connecting your MSI Radeon 5770 graphic card with your computer you are not getting display in your system then I will first suggest you connect any other monitor with your computer and after connecting any other monitor you have check whether you are getting the display or not. if you are getting the display after connecting the monitor then there might be something wrong with your monitor and if you are having the same problem after connecting the another monitor with your computer then I think there might be something wrong with your graphic card or any of the setting in your computer. You have to also check your computer with other power supply unit. in some cases if power supply unit is not compatible then also this type of problem can take place. as far as I know after trying this solution you will be able to solve this problem. if you need any more help then let me know.

you have to first remove the graphic card from your computer and after removing the graphic card you have to download the BIOS update file in your computer and then burn the bootable CD or DVD and after that update the BIOS. now after updating the BIOS you have to connect the graphic card with your computer again and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Well I have tried your above mentioned solution and after trying your given tricks also I am still getting the same problem. I have also tried to solve this issue by updating the BIOS but after updating the BIOS also I was having the same issue. Now please tell me how to fix this issue. any help will be appreciated.

In your above post you have mentioned that after trying all the possible solution also you are facing the same problem and that is why I would like to tell you that you should contact the service center and after that you have to tell about your problem and then they will give you the proper solution regarding this.