Thread: Samsung BX2250 monitor not working

Samsung BX2250 monitor not working

Hi, I am using Samsung BX2250 monitor from last few months, but I am having problem with the screen as I am not getting what could be the problem as whether it is because of the monitor or because if the GPU that I have installed in the machine.

I've never had this issue before, but then again, this is the first time I've connected my monitor with a digital connection. And everything was perfect but don’t know from yesterday I have started getting problems with the monitor.

Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Samsung BX2250 monitor not working

Are you having any particular symptoms on the screen? Because through that we can easily determine the dilemma. And by the way you can test you all the hardware’s as well for determining the exact problem with the hardware.

And thus according to me you should try to connect your monitor with other machine, and if suppose you are getting the same problem on the screen then surely this is some problem with the monitor only, and either you have to repair it or replace it. and if suppose there isn’t any such issue that means there is some problem with another hardware that you have installed in the machine, or it might be possible that there could be some problem with the software as well.

If suppose you are connecting your monitor with VGA cable then you should care about VGA-DVI adapter as well, I mean to say you should make sure that the adapter is also working fine.

I am agree with the above user and if suppose you are using HDMI cable then you should try to make sure that you have made the settings also for the same and after that you must have to update the drivers for the videos card that you are using in your machine.

Because as mentioned by the above user driver may causes such a problem.

Hey thanks for the suggestion but, if suppose there would be some problem with the hardware then would it be repairable? Or I must have to get it replace?

I am not getting why you are concerning about this?

Because first of all you should try to do the entire thing mentioned by the above user and it would be resolved after that only. and if suppose there some problem with the hardware then also the best option is to visit the service center for sure, because if you repair it from outside then you’ll be lose the warranty that you have gotten with the product. And what is the problem in the replacement if you are getting. But never ever get it repair from outside technician.