Thread: LG W2353 flat panel monitor appears as split screen

LG W2353 flat panel monitor appears as split screen

My computer configured with LG flat panel from the past 10 months. It was working fine till last week. The problem has started in recent times. Now it appears like right half of the display is "foggy". There is a completely in a straight line dividing line from peak center toward underneath middle where the left part is nice as well as sharp except the right side is somewhat faded glow. Is there some type of split screen configuration which I still not able to find otherwise is my monitor going terrible?

Re: LG W2353 flat panel monitor appears as split screen

I think that you have either screwed up the monitor, or you have moved the turned on vertical sync. depending on the model you have, will have little wheels in front and below, will be digital and you will have the on-screen osd (on screen display) is very old or you will have some controls from behind. You have to set the "sync to see." I hope that this is fixed because if not you can retire.

I presently discovered it might be associated to that Windows 7 aspect that allows you snap 2 dissimilar apps to whichever surface of the display. It looks similar to if I haul an app to single side, it displays where the application will snap into position and it is precisely next to the dividing line I am noticing.

LCD screens on notebook PCs are made of two thin layers of glass with a dark, liquid crystal material between them. The glass on the outside is covered with a layer of plastic. Cracks in the glass because the plastic is not tangible. The plastic breaks down and almost never crack. Clients often think that the LCD screen cracked because they could not care feel. When the glass of the LCD screen is broken, the following can happen:
    • There may be patterns or streaks appear on the screen. This, many only a few lines or stripes.
    • Black spots may also appear. It may be that liquid crystal material leaks from a crack. There is a crack in the screen are leaving streaks or spots appear but no crystals visible. The spots can be small, or appear later become larger over time. Clients often say that no black spots were when they spent computer for repair and that the spots must have arisen during or after shipment.
    • The screen may become black, but usually there is a sort of pattern emerges if you look closely.

It is important to know that lines on the LCD screen can also be caused by video problems. These can usually be solved with a new driver. They can also be caused by the media you use.

Many newer monitors offer the possibility to demagnetization. Either via a separate button or via OSD. Since you have time to look at the description of your monitor.

There are rare insects lay the high voltage bridge. Even warm after prolonged total transit time through continuous or some cool material fatigue possible. Then occur for example in particularly cold solder joints on hv range at high load resistances.

Besides the screen resolution, there are two important settings that must be changed frequently. This is the screen refresh rate and color depth.

Screen refresh rate means appears as often the image on the screen per second. The higher the screen refresh rate, the smoother and jitter-free is the presentation. One knows the of the 100 Hz TV sets. From 85 Hz flicker, the representation is considered. Again, it is important to know that the graphics card, monitor screen and the selected resolution, the highest possible refresh rate influences. As a rule of thumb one can say that the higher the screen resolution, the smaller is the limit for the screen refresh rate. So you must find a middle ground between big screen resolutions and refresh rate acceptable.