Thread: Need help to buy a full LED monitor in my budget

Need help to buy a full LED monitor in my budget

Hello friends I have been planning to buy a full LED monitor in my budget so I need some suggestion over this which is the better one and which one should I go with? I only know about the Samsung and no other so please help me out by suggesting about this? Suggest something very quickly I need them in urgent. The possible requirement which I am looking for is Budget : preferably under 8k and the Size should be between 17"-22" and the resolution should be something around Full HD (1920x1080p) then this would be a nice deal.

Re: Need help to buy a full LED monitor in my budget

I would be asking you to go with the Benq G2220HD and this is the best one which you would like for sure. I have been using this and have really liked it a lot and I have never found any problem with this in the visibility and all.

Ok if you want something new and very best one and which would be giving you the best review and the best image quality and the good viewing and the IPS panel would be the thing which would be a bit costly and you need to invest a bit more to go with the Dell U2311H and that would be the best option I have been using it and I have even suggested all my friends and it has been a very nice monitor so I would be asking you to go with it too.

If looking for something around 8k then you need to go with the Dell ST2220L as it is just in 8.5k and just google about it and see the review I have been finding it lot better.
    Reply4:
    I would like to categories and tell you about some of them according to I like them.

• LG W2486L
    • Samsung P2370
    • HP 2509m
    • Asus VH222H-P
    • Samsung 2333SW
    And you can get anyone of them all of them the best one.

Thanks a lot guys this has been a nice help from you all and i was really in need of the better solution and now i can say that i was looking for some suggestion in this way only thanks a lot once again and i think i would be going with the Samsung P2370 because i have been using the samsung monitor from long and i have a good trust on them.