Thread: Vertical color difference in Dell U2711

Vertical color difference in Dell U2711

Last five month I have use this Dell U2711 monitor in my desktop pc. Initially it works best and nothing wrong happen on it. Now it gives the problem and it is the based on the color of this monitor. When I try to play and video file on this system or try to run the video games on it, then it will be gives the similar kind of problem. The monitor actually gives the Vertical color difference problem. The Gigabyte GTX580 video card is present on this system with Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 motherboard. I need the perfect solution that will be work to solve this kind of problem. Thanks for any help.

Re: Vertical color difference in Dell U2711

This kind of problem arrives when we can’t properly set the setting of this monitor. In such cases, we need to perform an action that will be work to problem. The best way is to be use an proper monitor setting task on it. This will be gives an impact and in the result, it solve the problem. The coloring problem is happen because user can’t properly set the setting of the monitor. Hence you need to perform and task that will be help to set the color setting of the monitor to the proper stage.

The best solution is to be press the auto button of the monitor. This will be helps to reset all the setting of the monitor and in response it solves your problem. Hence try this and locate the real problem of this system.

I locate different approach of this monitor. This kind of problem happen in the system if the system doesn’t able to load the correct graphics driver at the require time. Yes, sometimes the system has to be arrives the problem because of the graphics driver not working properly. in such case, you need to perform an reinstall or upgrade the graphics driver of this system. This will be gives an impact and it will be solve your problem.

It may be possible that the vertical color difference problem arrive on this system because the graphics card can’t properly work onto this system. In such cases, we need to perform an action that solves this graphics card trouble. Hence I suggest performing a reinstall this graphics card onto this system. Yes, this is the best way that can be work and at the end of it solve the problem of this system. Then use the graphics card reinstall task and if it won’t work then replace this card with the other one. It definitely works and the graphics card will control the graphics setting of this system.

If you still not able to fix this problem then the best solution is to be use an monitor replacement strategy process. This will be work if the problem is completely depends upon the monitor and not the connected desktop system. Hence my suggestion is to be replacing this monitor with the other monitor. If the new monitor works well then the problem is in the monitor.

The warranty of this monitor is to be a three years. Hence I think you faced such problem because the monitor can’t work in proper way. Hence I suggest to you for doing the proper replacement task and it will be help to solve such kind of problem without wasting extra money. Then use the warranty card of the monitor and replace it with the new one.