Thread: How to fix GIGABYTE U8300 TV Tuner Dongle bugs

How to fix GIGABYTE U8300 TV Tuner Dongle bugs

i want your suggestions for a new GIGABYTE U8300 Tuner TV Dongle. This will be initially worked well but now it gives the several unexpected bugs. Few of the bugs are as capture video / recording works for Digital TV also few of the services such as EPG not available. I need facility to change Channel List. There is an option necessary in this that will be help to add an channel. Thanks for any kind of help related to this issue.

re: How to fix GIGABYTE U8300 TV Tuner Dongle bugs

This device contains features Hybrid (Analog + Digital DVB-T) with FM radio Composite/S-video connects to multimedia device. Installed the software and plugged in the USB is the only simple process present on this combination. Then I suggest to you that the problem is being available on this system. For your information it contains the facility such as Video capture cable & USB extension cable. It works without giving complaint.

re: How to fix GIGABYTE U8300 TV Tuner Dongle bugs

This is the best way that will be help to just find and then use this solution that help to improve the system features and the quality. It’s price is right for the services provided. The user manual of this device will be providing the complete information that will be help to try and then fix this problem. Hence for any kind of help you can use an manual of this dongles. This is the best that will be solving your problem.