Thread: Blue corners on Samsung UN46D8000

Blue corners on Samsung UN46D8000

Recently I have observed a strange thing in my Samsung UN46D8000. I have observed it whilst playing video games (through game mode on). The problem is on the bottom left corner of the display typically shows a bluish/dark color continually. Is this standard? I know there’s frequently a quantity of lighting coming from there. I as well observed the blue while watching a few shows. I believe it's usual, except not sure.

Re: Blue corners on Samsung UN46D8000

It could be several things (faults) on the one hand I think I might be missing the chip that handles the issue of color, at least a couple of old TVs that failed memory similarly showed only a blue screen and one single red, the touching thing was that as the repair generational change. So an HDTV but it takes even more applied electronics, software and other things, could be "only" the issue of chip / hardware that handles the color, could be the software that manages the matter might be something electrical or a serious failure panel (pixels) or own tuner ... etc

I have a similar concern with my Samsung LE32R86BD. When I plug an Xbox 1, a DVD player, PS2 or GameCube into a SCART or composite, the image "flashes" the picture is normal, then the colors are flashy and normal, flashy, normal. But there are games where the problem disappears. Moreover, on PS2, the game PES 6 offers a choice between "PAL 50Hz" and "NTSC 60Hz" when I choose "PAL 50 Hz" the problem is there when in "NTSC 60Hz", the problem disappears !

In any case, you will always be best to contact the technical service of the brand, if under warranty, take advantage and make it worth, if so, look at your user manual, there are addresses and phone numbers of technicians "recognized "by the brand to address these issues or if you prefer lean on external technical but are reliable, you make a budget, tell you what is wrong and compare prices with other technical or perhaps the idea of buying another TV.

I have the same level of quality display and there is no bcp to make adjustments, the image will always be worse than a good old cathode especially on the wireless base. For TNT, the quality is quite correct about the free is really not that good unless you watch channel 57 NRJ12 HD (must have a very good flow). Top quality (for TV reception) in LCD is not for now ...

Has several of these strips in the upper half of the picture notice the sometimes not at all (in bright scenes) bother me, but sometimes even as written snakebyte especially in dark blue, brown or gray colors in dark scenes, when the moving image more quickly they are seen even clearer. All this is only the analog cable channels; the image of the DVD player via RGB is all right.

That way the samsung blue and I remember some LG and even bring something like red or orange color I think, replacing the filters or glasses are required when it comes to configure the color and tint / shade mostly, but also Brightness and Contrast, say it is a simple way to do it without paying an expert calibrator, without buying the DVD / bluray professional image settings and clear, without glasses or filters to buy. That blue screen hides some part of the light spectrum (colors), say that looks like a negative (but blue), so a TV show does not have any active sense, but there are ways to capitalize.