Thread: Internet Not available message on Samsung UN558000 LED TV

Internet Not available message on Samsung UN558000 LED TV

I am using the Samsung UN558000 LED TV and facing some problem with that. Actually that is showing me a message that says “Internet Not available” along with the yellow triangle. This happens all the time when I try to get access to the internet form the TV. Earlier to this, I never faced any problem with this from when I am using it. Can somebody tell me that what the possible solution for this problem is? Thank you so much in advance.

re: Internet Not available message on Samsung UN558000 LED TV

To get the solution for this question, you should call the Samsung support and enquire for the needed details for this. They will guide you in the right direction in order to get this issue resolved. This is the best thing that you can do if you wish to get the solution for this. If you get the answer for this then please post that here as well so that it can be helpful for all the other users who are searching for the same.

There can be problem with the connection and so it is not getting proper connection to the internet. So the first thing that you will have to ensure is that all the connections are tight and at the proper place. You can remove and reset all the connection and after that restart it. If this is because of the loose connection then this time you will not get the problem of the connection or the message that you are getting at the time.

Try to check the internet connection with other devices and see if that is working there or not. If it is having problem with all the other devices then it is not the problem with the Samsung TV. You will have to contact the internet service provider that you are using and they will tell you that why are you getting that problem and how this can be resolved. This is the only way to know the solution of this according to me.