Thread: Cannot View Applications in Samsung Smart Hub TV

Cannot View Applications in Samsung Smart Hub TV

I am having some issues with the Samsung Smart Hub TV Applications. The first issue is that I am not able to see the web browser such that where it is located as an option or an application. I have referred to my links for that. Second is that I have update the YouTube Application to the latest version. My TV automatically removes the older version as the new version is been downloaded it. The original which I got along with TV it keep the log of the history where the new one does not. When I launch it, it shows the video which are high rated or something related to rated. I am not able to stop neither can pause the video, so it is terrible to use it. It also does not allow the user to type any keyword or the channel. I have stopped using TV due to the application problem. Please help me to fix the problem.

re: Cannot View Applications in Samsung Smart Hub TV

First I cannot understand that why the YouTube allow the Samsung smart hub TV to automatically play the video by default of such kind of crap taste. I think the Samsung is not the fault or it might be that the Samsung is getting the more pays from that video that is why it is allowing the YouTube to play those video first such that default video which is been played. Try to find the setting of the application where you are able to stop to play the videos when launching the application on the TV. I might think there would be setting for the new applications somewhere, which you have to search and find it out.

I have tried to find the solution on the Samsung site, but over there is was only able to find the solution for the applications of the mobile phone / smart phone. I was not able to find the solution for the TV. I think the Samsung should provide solution to the user if there are giving applications on the TV. Samsung should come out with the solution that solves the problem with the user’s problem regarding the Samsung TV applications. I will find out on some on the other site and would get the solution for you.

The application might have solution somewhere or another. If the company is not having the solution so it should not allow such application to be update it. The company should get the solution if the user faces the problem after the installation of the new version of the applications. You should try going to YouTube by the yahoo application, if you are facing the same problem over there also then there might be some problem regarding the TV applications settings. If you are not having the yahoo application then download it and just check it out. And also check the TV settings for the applications, you may find the solution over itself.

I want to ask that have you call to the Samsung Service Center and told that you are facing such type of the problem, if you have not done that then it might be helpful or might get type of hint. I think the new version application is not be suitable / supportive with the Samsung Smart Hub TV’s. you just check on the internet the new version which you have downloaded it are suitable which model of the Samsung TV and also try to find it works better in which TV and might has the automatically play the default videos option or not.

Re: Cannot View Applications in Samsung Smart Hub TV

I would recommended you that you better try to remove the new version application and to get the old version application which were you are using earlier. If you are not getting the older version by simple search then tell company to provide you will the factory setting for all the application and get the application fixed. I hope it might fix the problem and not be able to solve the problem and get the old and make not to update the application in the future.