Thread: I am getting white dots in Samsung UN46D8000 LED

I am getting white dots in Samsung UN46D8000 LED

I have purchased the new Samsung UN46D8000 LED at my home one month ago. I don’t have any problem with working of the device till last week. But since last week I have some problem with the display of my device. The actual problem is that my device has white dots on the screen while running. But when the screen is black then this error not found. Also there is no issue when he screen is fully white. I want to know the exact problem of this situation. Can anyone there who can give me the some idea to solve this problem. Please help me.

Re: I am getting white dots in Samsung UN46D8000 LED

I read your problem and come to know that I can give you some advice to get rid of this kind of issue. I haven’t seen this kind of issue in any Samsung user. This issue may relate to hardware only. Sometime the graphics of the system may get corrupted due to some reasons. Not all the parts but some of them are not working properly due to some reasons. For that first you have to check all the connections properly. Then also check out the power supply. This kind of problem may occurred due to bad power supply or earthing so please make sure about that. This may help you to solve the problem.

This kind of problem widely found in many systems. But I don’t hear about this in Samsung system. Though, I can provide you some information about that. You have to check out the circuit of the earthing and then check out the power supply also. I think this is the basic reason for this kind problem. Sometimes this problem may occur due to dust and water resistant failure. There are barriers available in the device which protects the device from dust. I think this protection get weird due to some reason. So please keep try to protect your device from this issue you can solve your problem.

After reading your issue I conclude that I cannot give you perfect solution for that. But I can give you some advice about it. Which may or may not be useful to you. You can contact to your Samsung service provider. They have this kind of issue on the regular basis so they have the better suggestions for you. You get some support from your engineer also. They can fix issue but it may be costly. I think there is no procedure by which you solve this problem yourself. So please try to get help from the above sources.

I want to give you better advice to you. This is simple and cost efficient solution for. You can directly log on to Samsung official website. And there you can put your query. In this way you can definitely get some support for the problem. For this you don’t required any source other than internet connection. You get some simple and essential advice for that from the Samsung expert so you get the advantage of asking some other queries also which not related to your device. So please go for it.

I also had the same problem some time before. Then I was searched for the better advice on the web. But I don’t get the exact solution for my problem. Then I call the Samsung advisor for solve my problem. you can get the contact of advisor by your service provider. I know this is the costly solution in some occasion but you have to try this if you want resolve your problem immediately. I also had done this that’s why I am giving you this idea. This is my own opinion. You can use it or not it is on your own.

Here I am giving you some regular instruction for this kind of problem. You have mentioned that you purchased the device recently so you definitely got the warrantee on it. So please try to replace your device with new one. This is the very best and common solution for your issue. You can get the new device which much more functionality so you can go for it. If you don’t have the warrantee on your device then also you have to try for replacement. I can give you this much of help for this issue. Thank you.