Thread: Tune menu option skips on Samsung Plasma

Tune menu option skips on Samsung Plasma

I am having the Samsung 42" plasma tv of model PS42C91HX/XST. Newly, I have shifted to other place and at my new residence, I am having normal Ariel coax cable TV but the problem is that when attempt to establish tune from the menu then it skips the option for this. I don’t know that what I should do for this to resolve. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that. I will be pleased to all the replies.

Re: Tune menu option skips on Samsung Plasma

First of all, you will have to ensure that the source is the TV and after that press the MENU and then Scroll UP to PLUG AND PLAY. From there you will have to choose Set up. Once you choose that then you will just have to follow the simple onscreen n instructions that cones one by one and you will be able to get this issue resolved. So go with this and reply back that if this was helpful to you or not.

Thank you for your reply but I have already tried with that. But that also do not allow me to choose the tune part which is with the satellite dish symbol lying on the menu. Other than this, if I select the source like Av1 then the plug and play is visible at a bit but it is greyed out. Therefore it is the satellite dish but as I previously mentioned that it is normal old coax tv Ariel and not the av lead.

You can try with this workaround and see if that is helpful to your not. Take the remote and then press the SOURCE button and then scroll down till you get the TV. Choose that. When you do that then it will show you one snowy picture and you might see the message as 'searching for signal' and this is normal. Again press the menu and go to PLUG AND PLAY and you will get the Auto Program so that you will be able to memorize your channels. Once you are done with that then you will be able to put the source back to AV or anything you want.

You can try to take help of the troubleshooting guides from the Samsung and get the solution from that. Previously, I have also faced the similar problem with this and the problem was that the TV was turned back to the shop mode. This was the reason for the problem when it was with me. Anyway, you can also check for the same. I wish that you will be out of this problem soon. Thank you and good Luck!!!

The best thing that you can do is to contact the Samsung support team for this and ask them about the problem. They will let you know that what is the problem with this and how this can be resolved. They are the best source to get the solution for this and you will surely get answer from them.