Thread: White Spot in Samsung DLP HLT5076S expanding rapidly

White Spot in Samsung DLP HLT5076S expanding rapidly

Following auditing countless presents observing the issue with the white spots on the DLP TV I'm pretty disturbed. This actually occurrence to our TV and the spots are broadening quickly every day. In the event that this is a known abandon with the TV's Samsung might as well be commit how d to location this. Prefer the different clients assuming that I was attentive to this issue I could have never sunk money into our TV. The TV is just 1 and half years old so this is absurd. I'm determined to bring Samsung in the morning and my anticipation is for them to location this issue subsequently and within an auspicious way. Furthermore we have had to supplant the light twice at an expense of $150 for each this is additionally absurd. I'm searching for some client fulfillment on this white speck issue.

Re: White Spot in Samsung DLP HLT5076S expanding rapidly

I noticed a white dot on the left side of the screen about a week ago, now there are about 12-13 on the right side, my wife nagging me about it, led me to search for possible problems & causes for my DLP. I immediately notice a common issue among Samsung DLP owners, & possible Samsung awareness assistance. I contacted Samsung (tracking # 4008487614) last night; they said no issues with this model. I asked to speak with someone else, which he told me they would give me the same info he had and if he transferred me my ticket would not be completed, after insisting, since no superior available as long as it is a white dot issue, they will cover service expenses, & repair, if not it totally on me. I have increasing white dots what else could that be, & how can it not be covered.

Not just that but in addition there is slight issue of bowing on the screen, express in the event that I checking out the guide with even lines, the sides are to a small extent higher with slight bowing in the inside of the screen and Any assistance, guidance & aid could be fabulously prized. I have caught that the Samsung HLT6176SX/XAA, has the same situation. This is my second trade for the initial TV I purchased years in the past. I called the consistent 800 number from the Samsung web space and all they would be able to do was tell me the TV is out of warranty. In the event that there is anything you might do to help I could prize it. Since they created a utility solicit at present, and then they would have set you up for a repair.

I don't think it would be a good idea to speculate without looking at it first. The technician would probably be able to give you the best estimates based on his experience and his price structure. I just don't have any insight on any given TV or repair expenses. They have set up for a utility call managing with the dab issues I do have 13-14, generally in the side matte isn't 1 enough. They state provided it is a white spot issue. Additionally any brainstorms regarding the slight bowing situation, I will demonstrate the utility chap that I am able to handle that issue without anyone else's input.

Samsung create an aid solicit, & now my TV is settled, Free of charge. For alternate's with this situation if they call Samsung & get no place with client fix or told that they need to pay for aid call and if they solicit ECR (Executive Customer Rep) support they appear to be more eager to affirm trustworthiness in recognizing a situation, I to was told at the outset I could be mindful, & my model was not veiled, but the ECR just declared in the event that its a white dab issue, then they could blanket it. I altered & fulfilled. Much appreciated Samsung, for striding up.

I have model HL-T6176S. I have been holding up for the white spots following my girl acquired the same TV and paid over $2000 for it. White specks showed up in less than 2 years. Had a warranty but Samsung cannot swap the TV and gave them $700 towards a late one. Now my TV has white specks and had the TV less than 3 years, its out of warranty. Conversed with Samsung and declared they had no articles of an imperfection. I don't have the chance to battle them but I could be spreading the saying about Samsung's.