Thread: Samsung 580 series interferes with certain cable boxes via IR

Samsung 580 series interferes with certain cable boxes via IR

I have caught that the 850 sequence meddles with the fitness to control certain link boxes via an IR control. I am conscious that there are some feasible firmware alters for this. On the other hand, I have caught that this could create corruption of the picture value, absolutely of the backdrop illumination power. Can anybody give me more data on this situation? What link boxes/DVRs are moved?

re: Samsung 580 series interferes with certain cable boxes via IR

Amazingly the most normal reaction is they won't do anything that I ask for as they have no Internet union or fear of what the substance is on my USB drive. So much in a showcase room totally recorded with HDTV's running a motion picture circle stating that their TV's are Internet joined and emphasize USB ports. In short the Samsung 6000/6500 succession were ready to handle a considerable lot of the USB indexes and were fit to play some of the films in my YouTube channel. The Sony units, the sum total of them, are a complete inadequacy. The just record the majority of them would be able to handle was the VCD document. None of them (Sony) might recognize my YouTube channel.

I bought an 850 sequence and cannot work my Time Warner link box receivable to the sum total of the uproar. I have moved the container and still have issues. It appears to get preferable when about 5 moments but neither man nor woman appears to accept or have a response. Vigor saver is off and backdrop illumination down but the TV still transforms a considerable measure of uproar. I am considering giving back where its due assuming that I cannot identify a fix. Tape on the link box assists a small, but I make a point not to would like to hold up 5+ minutes to have the capacity to utilize the remote.

My interaction would be special but I will tell my story admirably well to give you the most information to report. Sad for the length but the Samsung 850 and our Time Warner link box could not capacity as one. When I 1st connected to the TV and link straight from the divider jack, link had no issues. The link confine was then put our diversion focus. When I caught a Scientific Atlantic link box and turned on the TV, the "Synergy" remote could not work when attempting to update channels or utilize the guide. Following 10 moments I would be able to utilize the remote on one side of the room.

I moreover experience the same IR obstruction issue on my revamped LN46A850 (less than 1 week old). The remote control to my Time Warner HD DVR set-beat box (Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD, with its UR5-8400 remote) should not work for numerous minutes following powering up the LN46A850. In my case, I had reinstated an old Samsung plasma screen, where all things was working fine. Once I fixed the LN46A850 the link remote quit working, so I know that it was as a result of the unique TV and not owed to different elements. Regardless of moving the link box around, for some moments following turning on the TV the link box is absolutely unresponsive. I'm running firmware form 1002 and thought to update to 1004, but refrained following perusing that it had no impact on this situation, and indeed could diminish picture value.

From different gatherings I've perused that there are a large number of instances of this situation, in spite of the fact that the SA 8300 is one of various remotes that the LN46A850 (as well as LN52A850) has influenced. I united this discussion to speak to Samsung_HD_Tech that this is not a confined situation of a few but rather all around pervasive and should be spoke to by Samsung, as this is not satisfactory display for a towering deciding unit. Additionally, the 8300HD is an extensively utilized box near the major link utility suppliers (Time Warner (my supplier), Cox, and whatnot.), so I think it could be in Samsung's finest premium to location a situation that alters quite an impressive huge business sector portion.

Re: Samsung 580 series interferes with certain cable boxes via IR

Samsung designs have affirmed that some Samsung 8 progression TVs, when turned on, emanate stronger than looked for IR impedance. This IR obstruction forestalls some link box IR remote controls from regulating their particular link boxes, when the TV is turned off, the link boxes and IR remotes capacity ordinarily. To purpose this situation, Samsung builds have overhauled one of the circuit sheets in the TV to take out the IR impedance. In the event that your link box remote cannot control your link box when the TV is on, please click the Create Online Service Request catch underneath to start the course of action of having the late sheet commissioned in your TV. The plank and slat introduction are complimentary.