Thread: Samsung HLR5087 not turning on

Samsung HLR5087 not turning on

This is really upsetting to tell about this. Well I don’t know due to some strange reasons my tv is not turning on at all. can you all please predict what can be the reasons behind it. in spite of the several attempts I make to get it started what I get to see is a exclamation point in the middle of the screen. now I am really confused on what to do about this, can anyone point out some solution for the same, so that I can start working on the said solution. Please do let me know about the same as soon as possible. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all on the same, if any of the other users have some solutions to share then do it here. Waiting for the help.

Re: Samsung HLR5087 not turning on

Try and replace the power supply, might be it has got damaged and hence it is giving you such kind of problem it might be difficult for you to perform some changes on it but I would advise you take some help from the various videos that shows you how to make the necessary changes so that’s my advise you to work on the same and hence do the necessary changes on it as soon as possible, this is my ideal suggestion, if you talk about my case then I had to replace the CM806, 811, 812 & 817, all 1000 uf 10v capacitors which are the power supply board parts.

Make sure that you change the light bulb of the television set. I think that will be a good appropriate suggestion from my side for you all. well that is a very easy thing to do, just remove all the pins and then try replacing the light bulb with the new one, so that’s what you need to do. I hope that was clear for you do work on the same and let me know if that suggestion did help you or not to some extent. So that’s what I am saying here, hope that was of good use for you.

Well no other solution except showing it to the Samsung people and getting it replaced with a new one. I think that would be the ideal suggestion to try out for you. so do it as soon as possible. I hope that your tv is under warranty and if the problem is severe they will surely replace it for you. Otherwise they will do some changes internally and give it back to you. so if you are not a good techie and if you don’t have any experience working with the hardware’s of the TV then you should try the suggestion that I have given you. surely would be of good help for you, that’s for sure.

You know what I had a talk with them about the same issue but the thing is that they were running out of ideas and they did not have any clue about it. Seriously guys this is the most frustrating thing to happen with me what they are saying is that to report this to the local technicians get it replaced, this is the heights! Since I did not get any response from there that’s the reason why I have come here, I hope you will surely give me some help on the same. well I am left to work with the two suggestions that you all gave I will surely be trying with the same and will let you know about the same.

Personally speaking it is better to do your own work and get it repaired no matter is the seal is broken trust me Samsung people are not going to give you any good maintenance service at all, that’s what I feel. if you have some information on the power supply board parts then go and check out them and see if any of them have bulged out and which one of them needs to be replaced, so that’s what you need to check out. On finding out the faulty parts what you have to do is replace only that parts and keep it back in the TV, that’s what you need to do and also the parts are not at all costly. So nothing to worry about the same.