Thread: Defective panel of the 26 inches Samsung LCD TV

Defective panel of the 26 inches Samsung LCD TV

I purchase this 26 inches Samsung LCD TV and then I decided to connect it to my internet system. But when I open the panel of this TV then I seem that the vertical line appeared on back side of this TV. I have not know how this happen but I need to solve this problem because. I want to immediately use this TV and use this TV for the internet surfing purpose. If any person have knowledge then please help me to fix this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Defective panel of the 26 inches Samsung LCD TV

These experiences may stem from the purchase of a defective product to difficulties that replace this product with the new TV. I think the Tv is to be provide the best compliment for accessing the internet application services on this internet TV. Hence use this and it will be really work to solve such kind of problem. if your TV is in warranty period then use it and replace this LCD TV with the new TV. This is so useful for you.

This TV has to be contain the Stunning ultra slim depth with the including tuner. This will be work to try to fix the actual problem. then for solving this problem you need to Send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of Samsung India. After finishing this task you need to contact the dealer, and this dealer has to be provide all the details about this product and its related service center information.

I bought a 42 inch Samsung TV in the six month ago. Now there is something happen on this TV and the picture of this TV has automatically removed. Hence for solving this problem, first I contact the expert person of the official site. They provide me the exact service center location that helps solve your problem. I use this and it works to solve the problem. I think you also need to use such thing to improve the features of this TV.

If you have small apartment or dorm rooms where you want a television then this kind of accident are happen most of the time and hence this type of problem arrives. In this situation you need to perform the task on this internet TV. We need to take care after buying this product. Actually if the user damages this product physically then the company doesn’t give facility. In this case, we need to use and external way to do such kind of task.

The prices from each manufacturer tend to vary similarly among different models within their own product lines. Most of the manufacturer has the policy that they will be provide the limited number of time period. Hence if you want to use such kind of thing then the warranty is an important issue here. The outside sales dealer also helps to solve this problem. Then use such k\help and perform the necessary process on it.