Thread: Samsung UN46B6000 poor image quality

Samsung UN46B6000 poor image quality

Hello everyone out here, I want to share something with you all on this. so what I am saying is that I had got this TV some days ago and I have been experiencing several issues with the image quality of the screen . well the TV is not giving a good image quality especially if there is any motion involved. A black curve like thing comes down from the top right of the screen to the bottom, that’s what I am saying here. the same problem does not happen when the image is not I motion. These does happen when I am watching DVDs as well as playing games. so tell me is there any fix for this problem, I need a urgent solution for the problem. So can you let me know about the solution as soon as possible, I am waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Re: Samsung UN46B6000 poor image quality

Well what I want to say is that the problem is with the Led only and nothing else, that’s what I think over here. well nothing to worry what you can do is that get the TV replaced. Since this is the new Led that you have got and also it has not run out of warranty, so better to get it replaced as soon as possible. So do as what I have said here, ask them for the replacement, the problem surely seems to be some problem with the LeD and not the cable or dish service etc. so go ahead and do get it replaced and there is nothing much that you can do now.

Well this solution is for the people who are having the warranty but what about the others who have run out of the warranty, what about them, can you all please tell me is there any solution for them? I am sure there should be something for them as well. So start suggesting for the same. I am waiting for the necessary help from you all I have seriously run out of warranty so is there any other suggestion from you all even I am having the same problem. Please suggest something for me as well. I know you will do as soon as possible for me. so do that for me.

See we are not the mechanics of the TV by which we can have a look at the problem and then suggest you solutiosn for the same. what we can do is that predict some solutions for the same. that’s what we can do and hence what I would like to suggest you is that since you have run out of warranty what I am saying is that check out for the boards inside and see if the firmware of the tv is updated or not? Check out for the same and let me know what have you all thought about the same, it is not necessary that only a service center can repair your LCD they are others which can do it for you, that’s what I feel.

If you had updated some of the pics then that would be really great for all of us may be we can predict as of what we think about the problem, well if you have run out of warranty then you can certainly check out some of the guides section in the different sites where they will be showing you some of the most important steps to work out, so that’s what you need to do if none of the solutions are going your way, so that’s what I am saying here. hope take a look at the different suggestions of mine and let me know if that worked out or not.

Ok thanks for letting me know about that I will make sure that I will do implement it as soon as possible, well I am not a big techie so I cannot work on the same at the home and develop a solution for the same. since you all are techies that’s why I asked you all for the solutions, anyways now you all are not interested so what can I do about it now, thanks that you all did take a look at the problem, appreciate the efforts.