Thread: Samsung le40a656a1f LCD TV is messed up

Samsung le40a656a1f LCD TV is messed up

Guys this is really a strange problem with my TV and I don’t know what to do here, my tv is really messed up. Sometimes all the channels do start behaving strangely and they start flickering in sometime and hence that’s the issue here. I have managed to get a strange solution for the problem. If i hit a certain part of the tv then the problem is not repeated at all, so that’s what I want to say here. i don’t want to continue with the same solution for the problem instead I want to get rid out of it as soon as possible, sometimes the channels do behave in a strange problem and hence that’s what the issue is, do let me know as soon as possible for the same I am waiting for the necessary solution.

Re: Samsung le40a656a1f LCD TV is messed up

Ok if the channels are flickering then surely seems to me as a problem with the cable service provider how can a tv be blamed here. I am not able to understand why you are putting the blame on the TV, just have a check with the cable operator or the dish tv service that you might be using in your area, may be they will be able to fix your problem, that’s what I think would be the ideal suggestion for you, so that’s what you need to do here, go ahead and have a talk with the concerned people about the same issue and ask them to get this issue fixed as soon as possible, so do work on the same and let me know what is the output.

Yes I have did the same thing and you will not believe that has not worked for me at all. The first thing on noticing the problem i did checked out with the cable connection only and there was no changes at all and also I called upon the cable guy at my place to check out with the connections and he said that it was not their fault. The problem is with the TV he clarified there. So that’s why I am asking you all about the same, so start suggesting me some more solution for the same. I know the problem is with the TV I am quite sure about it, if you have got some fix for the problem then do let me know about it.

Might be some problem internally firmware’s have to be blamed for this issue and hence what I would advise you is that do not worry about the same. Be patient have a chat with the Samsung people about the same and demand that you need a solution for the problem. So that’s what you need to do as soon as possible and you will get immediate solution for the same. So that’s what you need to do here, well issues like these are best known to them and hence they will be having a good knowledge about the same. so that’s what I am asking you to do so.

If your TV comes under the warranty then you can get it replaced as soon as possible. Just mention your model number and also the serial number of the TV in the official website of the Samsung and ask them to get it replaced soon. One more thing that you can do is that you can go directly to the Samsung service center and ask then to get it replaced as soon as possible, so that’s what you need to do here. rest there is no other option at all. I hope you are understanding what I am saying here.

Yes I did understand what I am saying here. Thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given here, so thanks a ton for the same, now isn’t there any other suggestion that I should try out at my home to get it solved as soon as possible. Isn’t there any? Seriously speaking I was expecting that you will be haing some ideas about it but no there is nothing like that over here. so start suggesting me something on the same if you have any ideas on the same then do let me know about it.