Thread: DailyMotion not working on Philips Net-TV

DailyMotion not working on Philips Net-TV

Past several days, I work on DailyMotion site on Philips Net-TV. This site helps to download latest TV shows, short movies, and music videos. In this Net-TV when I try to start the loading page of the DailyMotion nothing occurs when the loadingmarker was complete. This is happen in most of the time. Any type of help to fix this problem will be appreciated. Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Re: DailyMotion not working on Philips Net-TV

Net TV brings a wide range of online information and entertainment to your TV. The DailyMotion site is a service of the NeT-TV and if this will be gives the problem then I thinks the problem is in the NET TV and not the service. The reason is simple that the DailyMotion is a site and if the TV can’t able to detect this DailyMotion then this type of problem always arrive. I suggest you to perform the factory reset task on it and locate the result.

I also faced the similar kind of problem and in that time I haven’t know the basic reason behind this problem. Then I read several articles and most of the article has to be mention that the reset setting will be an added features of this TV that help to restore the setting of the TV. In the result, the NET-TV has been capable to detect the DailyMotion service on this TV. Then try this and it will be help to solve the problem.

The Philips 46PFL9705 was the only TV on test that offered full internet access. Hence if you use this kind of NET-TV then I think you have not facing any problem with accessing the DailyMotion service. Then there will be no problem arrives on this TV and the Net-TV will be able to detect the DailyMotion site. If not using this TV then you need to check the internal setting of the TV. This will be works and it removes your problem.

Philips is working with TeliaSonera International Carrier to deliver content for Philips Net TV. There is a predefined setting present on this Philips Net-TV. You need to use a basic way that helps to access this site without facing any problem. If you faced such kind of problem then you need to first contact the expert person of the Philips. This is the best that the expert provides the solution over this problem.

Unfortunately, this problem is being related to the connectivity. We need to properly check the connection and if problem is in there then try to fix this problem. The other thing is to be use an alternative way that helps to just fix this issue. The DailyMotion site has an provide the features that help to fix this problem. Contact the expert person if the problem is only related to the DailyMotion site.