Thread: Many times NET-TV not support to watch the video

Many times NET-TV not support to watch the video

Philips Net-TV I used in the last three month and recently I realized that this has to be not able to continually watch the video. I don’t know why this happen but I need the perfect solution to fix this trouble. I think there is a software issue arrives on this HDTV and hence I think the software reinstall will might be help to fix this issue. What do you think friend. I hope you already fix this problem. Thanks for any advice related to this issue.

Re: Many times NET-TV not support to watch the video

Most of the time yes, the software will make such problem. The reinstallation of the software will be help to find and then fix this issue. I think this is the best technique that works to first remove the existing infected video player files onto the system. Then reboot this system and perform the clean install process. It works and in the result, you can able to continually watch the internet video on this internet TV.

This is not the suitable process to always perform the reinstall software on this system. It is necessary to use another way to replace the existing infected files of the software. The update software has to be performing the same kind of process. It makes a different and in the result you can just reinstall the infected support file of software. The online software update works to perform this software updating task.

You need to check that the internet connection of this TV. If you use a wifi technology to connect this Net-TV to the internet, then you need to perfectly establish the connection. If the connection not been established correctly then it gives the video watching problem. Hence I suggest you to check the connection problem and if it exists then fix this problem onto your own internet TV. Try this solution and located the video execution result.

I think this is not the connectivity problem. You might be needed to just check the buffer capability of this TV. Yes, the buffer is an useful component of the internet TV that works to temporary store the downloaded video files and supported files. Hence I suggest you to if possible then extend the buffer size. It’s then capable to store the more data. In the result, the video supported files present on this TV and it will be helps to continually play the online video.

There are so many internets capable TV set gives this kind of problem. The problem is to be arrives because the system can’t be able to just find the supported video file in the continuous manner. The downloading technology plays an important role on this process. We need to use and better technology to do this task such as 3G technology, 4G technology. It fastly downloads the video file on this system.

If you not satisfy with the current software performance then I suggest you to use the alternative software which is to be helps to continuously play an internet video file on this system. There are several software such as Quick Time as well as other software makes an effort to continuously play an video file on this internet TV. I am sure this newly installs software gives more impact on your system. Try this and solve your problem.