Thread: Screen Cracked of Samsung 59" 3D Plasma

Screen Cracked of Samsung 59" 3D Plasma

I have a set that was less than 2 months old and the inner screen split and 2 technicians' state manufacturers defect. One from Best Buy Geek Squad and the different from Samsung authorized service center. I unequivocally could like Samsung to respect their manufacturer’s warranty! I have been a steadfast Samsung client and cannot think they are unmistakably ignoring this COMMON issue!

Re: Screen Cracked of Samsung 59" 3D Plasma

I'm sad to hear that you're having this issue with your TV. I don't have control with the service section in terms of choices, nor do I possess the capacity to generate an official explanation observing this, or any issue in an official limit. Since you have a transaction number, I would be able to heighten your scenario to one of the bosses of our utility division and ask for that they inspection your situation.

I have a few transaction numbers. TR# 5001387185 TR# 4008376762 I like numerous alternate individuals am baffled. I have a Geek Squad Order # approving me to contact Samsung for Warranty Repair. Request # 10333172 it express to contact Samsung for sanction # and I did, but Samsung is asserting physical harm. All the more following Samsungs Tech. approached my home and stated it was production surrender and no physical harm. I have a record of a large number of web-based discussions and web journals with the same issue and same reaction from Samsung. I have not had any issues with my a large number of alternate Samsung units combining my 5 year old 42" plasma and now it appears I possess the most atrocious issue with one of the freshest units and Samsung is betraying me and numerous others.

Have you attempted to purpose this issue where you acquired this TV? They could have preferred correspondence with the mill rep and could get this TV repaired or swapped. I have had a Denon recipient traded in light of a capacity surge situation that broiled the unit and the store boss chatted with the Denon rep and got me a fresh out of the box new collector.

I was moreover having the same situation and now Samsung has complied to reinstate my TV with the present model, cheerfully this one doesn't do the same. I trust everybody else traverses, but enjoy most have stated, index a dissention with the BBB it appears to work. Additionally, they have a twitter record, I tweeted how miracle I was and someone found it was sort of odd particularly accommodating the individual wasn't taking after me on anything (this is twitter talk, for those who don't comprehend what I’m comparing notes regarding). Stay on top of it and good fortunes to most living breathing souls, and thank all of you for assisting me besides.

Additionally recommend you call Samsung again and inquire speak with someone in the Office Of The President. In an obliging but firm mannor give them your story and tell them that, from the numerous presents on the virtual world (incorporating their particular uphold gathering) they have a production situation which is bringing about an anomalous of their HDTV glass boards to break. Recollect: DO NOT receive out-of-warranty a reason to not repair your blemished unit. We all know Samsung have a production situation. So do them. TV's are NOT supposed to split and perish from your actually looking at them.

ECR is our Executive Consumer Relations Department who handles the resolution issues on the aforementioned. In the game that you'd such as to take after up, and I prod you to do so subsequent to I have practically nothing face to face time with them, you could probably do so by calling 800-SAMSUNG and inquiring be transferred to the ECR Department. Do you have an aid ticket number? The last word rests with the ECR Department, and in any game you know the case laborer, but I've told one of the directors anyway.