Thread: French Phillips server for Net TV

French Phillips server for Net TV

From the past several days I am not able to log into net tv. Before that it was good and working perfectly without any error and any issues. Currently I am residing in France. All setting are good an double checked. Does anybody know is there any kind of problem with the French Philips server for net TV? Is there any other server which could connect?

Re: French Phillips server for Net TV

Noted that Philips has an output end of October to upgrade I think it improves. The idea for me was just to validate the network. For cons, I also listed DLNA test by putting my key into the USB BBOX (white) and I also had access to my data. Well, anyway, your answer to Net TV does not reassure me, I always "the server is unreachable Philips”. And at first glance it does not come in my box

So, now that some of the same problem as me, I'll start times, to more accurately describe what's going on. The problem itself is still not functioning NET TV function, in which the initial screen is loaded; you can click the individual buttons anymore. More precisely, it is still the case with me, when I click on Youtube for example is around 1 second for the loading bar at the bottom center and then nothing. Is to be given that the guide function has the same problem, loads the index, but nothing more. The TV is online!

The box is a link between your TV and Philips services. You're just "download" content from their service, and honestly, the box does not care a bit of their type. For Youtube and dailymotion for cons, if you do a little research on this forum, you will soon realize that Orange to a problem with servers across the Atlantic, slowing down considerably such sites. In any case, there is no compatibility issue to me.

Telekom has enabled the use of their online "Media Center" on Philips TV with the "Net TV" feature. Order to transfer pictures, music and videos from the central server's memory directly viewed on the TV. Media Center is available in the devices of the current series 7000, 8000 and 9000 and the new "smart TVs" from the 6000 series, told the industry publication "AreaDVD" on Thursday. The "Media Center" can also be used on Blu-ray players and other systems with "smart TV" or "Net TV" functionality. Make sure the network configuration of the TV is set to DHCP & Auto IP (DHCP & IP auto). Press Menu> Setup (Configuration)> Installation> Manual network installation (Installation Manual Network)> Network mode (Network mode) and select DHCP and Auto IP (DHCP & IP auto).

The connection is extremely simple proceed. The new models of series 8000, 9000 and the Cinema 21:9 TVs are all here through the LAN cable. 9000 and Cinema 21:9 models can even go online via WiFi. The offer will start in Europe. Philips will strongly rely on country-specific offers in combination with pan-European, English-language content. Interesting Net TV sounds so sure. But only practice will show whether the new network TV really beats the laptop on the sofa.