Thread: Unable to connect Picasa on Philips 8000 TV using net TV

Unable to connect Picasa on Philips 8000 TV using net TV

Hello everybody I try to connect through my Philips 8000 TV to Picasa using Net TV, but get the following error:
    Code:
    "The XML parser: syntax error (Line 55, character: 8)"
    Username and password are in error and they are correct. I posted an entry for the Philips support service 4 weeks ago but received no response, which may help? I am unable to understand this difficulty. Anybody who can help me to overcome this come problem.

Re: Unable to connect Picasa on Philips 8000 TV using net TV

I am also facing this problem. At the moment I am able to access Picasa, but it produces the following topics. Following are the list of error which I am getting at the moment.
    • When selecting and entering either disk I get "invalid code",
    • I can see a list of my albums with thumbnails. But instead of the actual names of the albums of the miniatures have strange legends as "Object ID # 185" and all have the same date "January 1”

Try the Picasa HBB-TV version! Go to the Internet application and open official website of Picasa. It is exactly the similar application. Although not the Net TV network. Possibly you work. (You be able to also access the following URL with an Opera browser all the way through your PC).If it works, simply add to your favorite internet. Net TV is not limited to applications that offer more.I hope this information is useful to you. if you have any doubt you can ask me .

I was also facing exactly similar problem. I was not able to locate the solution. At last I went through above steps and now my Picasa problem is solved am able to connect to Picasa using net TV. I like to thanks e everyone for their efforts towards fixing this problem. Above steps surely work for me. But writing the URL must be done very carefully, I forgot a letter, and (of course) did not.i like to say thank everybody who helped in solving this issues.