Thread: Installing ATI 5730 drivers on MSI GE600

Installing ATI 5730 drivers on MSI GE600

Well the users of this particular forum has helped me many times and again I have returned to get the help from the users of this particular forum. well I recently I have purchased MSI GE600-023 motherboard. I wanted to know can I install the generic driver of ATI? Or should I install the MSI driver on the motherboard of mine? Let me know if you are having any idea on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Installing ATI 5730 drivers on MSI GE600

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should can easily use the latest version of the ATI driver for the motherboard which you are having. However you have to take care of the thing that is you should see the mobility version instead of the desktop version of the drivers which you are looking to install on the motherboard of yours.

Hey thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I have figured out the thing successfully over here. now I am having another query which I wanted to ask over here. as I am trying to install the new driver on the system do I need to turn on the turbo mode on the system? Let me know if you are aware of the above mentioned thing. Anyway thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours. I am waiting for your suggestion.

I let you know that I have found number of users who are having the similar kind of the query which you are having. The people who are having the same query like you I wanted to say that you should install the MSI graphic card driver on their computer. you can get the same from the official website of the manufacturer. Once you have done the same you should simply install the latest version of the ATIU drivers on the system.

You can use the following instruction to install the ATI drivers on the system.

• You should restart the system and enter into the BIOS.
    • Now you should go for the graphic properties and choose the PEG which is the default graphic card.
    • now again reboot the computer and download and install the drivers from the official website of the ATI.
    • Finally reboot the BIOS and you should set the graphic card to the switchable graphics.

You should also see that the ATI device should be enabled on the computer of yours. In case the ATI card is not enabled the software installed will not be able to detect the card at all. Even if you are getting the issue then I am suggesting that you should simply contact the technical support team to get the further assistance on this particular matter. Well according to me they are the only person who will give you light shed on this particular matter.