Thread: Philips net tv logon very slow

Philips net tv logon very slow

We have a 32PFL9705 from March 2011. The first month NetTV worked very well. The login server was quick and Philips could enjoy the applications. From a couple of weeks, the login is extremely sluggish and from time to time not possible. Then the communication "Philips server not establish, attempt once more later." The strange thing is that when we try immediately after this message we get from time to time to connect to the server. Installing the latest firmware for our set of not solving the problem. An important person with the similar difficulty or does anyone know what's going on?

Re: Philips net tv logon very slow

I wonder if no matter which changed in your network. Have you changed the firewall settings. Do you use wireless wifi signal is strong enough. When connected by cable: When you see the charging icon and development cannot disconnect the network cable from the TV and put it back straight away, observe pages wizard-comes (1, 2 and 3) in addition ,connected regularly.

As stated in the first months NetTV worked perfectly well and fast. I have a wired connection to my router and also tried the radio, without any difference. The intensity of the signal can be, at most, and 72 Mps speed. I also tried disconnecting the cable and it works, nevertheless the next time you have the customary troubles. I have now also as of time to time message that I have switch-off/on the set, although this does not an enduring solution. Our computers are connected to the router all work well. I also tried connecting your modem directly to fiberglass, so without any router in between. In addition, this gave a quick connection as originally ordered.

We experience exactly the same delay in our pfl7605h (latest firmware). We see daily and Net TV from a couple of weeks is very, very slow. There is nothing wrong with our wired network. Just a test:
    1. Turn on the TV
    2. 24 seconds later: Image and Sound
    3. Select Net TV, after a progress bar appears a few seconds
    4. 196 seconds later: progress bar disappears, the advertising is loading
    5. 16 seconds later: has been loaded, ready to use NetTV

4 minute charge time is not a good user experience .After disconnecting the wiring temporarily and a cold start, that the test repeated. The same results.

I had a problem similar to that described above. For my part, because they exchanged the motherboard and this gave an important performance speed of the launch Net TV. Also, I see step 3 for the reason of the login screen. Net TV is also felt to be a modest quicker. Home Videociety is much more rapidly. Prior to the board of trade, also I have to remain, sometimes try again for the cause that the server could not be reached. Now it commence little quicker.

It was the same on my side. Took 12mins to see the NetTV Applications screen the first time after starting the TV. Several attempts to load it. It could not be used because it was too slow and a little bit not started / discover the server Philips. Replace the motherboard hold up intended for my TV. Not certain what the real root cause. It could be the result of several causes that lead to the same question, or just a particular combination of hardware / software combinations.