Thread: Will ABC, NBC & Hulu ever end over Logitech Revue?

Will ABC, NBC & Hulu ever end over Logitech Revue?

Hello guys I have a Logitech Revue and I want to know is ABC, NBC & Hulu only been banned for me or for everyone and if for everyone why they have been banning this and when are they going release it again? Anyone have any idea about this then please do share it guys, I have no idea about it and I want to know something about it so please any suggestions?

Re: Will ABC, NBC & Hulu ever end over Logitech Revue?

Hello friends this is a nice topic for me right now and I have been facing this question too and have been thinking to come up with some suggestion and get some discussion anyways so I would be saying that the real question over it is why they have been blocking our entertainment what’s the problem for that? I think the only solution for this is just hook up any modern laptop or a cheap htpc to your TV and get your problem solved. And this is really very bad I really don’t like this.

I think they should be blocking their Revue if they want to keep blocking the shows up and all this has been a real problem with all of the users and you know what I have a ROKU2 and one of the application over it Hulu plus and the amazon streaming, and I have found that it has been working great so by my side the only solution for this and the better solution is to come up with the Roku2 and enjoy the features from it and I am sure you will enjoy It because of new Hulu plus haven’t been blocked. The audio and all have been fantastic and they would be working very nicely.

Hey what I am thinking about it is that with the web browsing and the use of the flash plug in on the hulu have been blocking any of the platform which it doesn’t appear to be supporting with the Mac and the windows computer, and they have been providing the application for the certain platforms and all for the Hulu plus as they have been separate subscription service to get the free hulu service which have been available for the pc and the mac system too. One more thing I have realized and that is they have a multiple way that would be having the platform segregation and which can be circumvented and they would be reencountered. In the beginning it was only the user agent who have been stringing from the web browser but now there have been also some of the flash system which have been capable for the flash plug in and the navigator object from the javascrpit.

The reason the block even exist is that the substance allocation and logical belongings ownersare scared of these rising platforms. And I don’t understand what the actual need to do this was, and I think this is the worst step taken by them, but sometime I also think that there may be some special reason why must have done this and they would be coming up with something special for this.

Nice session thanks a lot i liked it very much and this was a nice time and nice talk over my query and i am also expecting that they should be releasing the ban over it un till they are able to launch something i mean once they launch something in alternative then they can ban anything what they want until they haven't done anything in alternative to this why they need to do all this.Hope we get our entertainment back sooner.