Thread: How to connect HP TouchSmart 600 PC to LCD screen

How to connect HP TouchSmart 600 PC to LCD screen

Hey friends, I am using HP touchsmart 600 at my home, its performance is very good. But I want to connect it with the Sony Bravia TV with the help of VGA cable. Can you suggest me that can I connect it to the Sony Bravia TV, if yes then which type of cable should I use for the connection to the TV. Which type of port it have? Is it having the S-video out port or HDMI out port? And where it has the port out for the external VGA screen connection?

Re: How to connect HP TouchSmart 600 PC to LCD screen

Hey, I think that there is no HDLM or VGA on the HP touchsmart PC. To connect the external monitor for your use, you will need a USB to VGA or HDML adapter. And if you are trying for the S-video out port then let me tell you that make sure that your HP Touchsmart have the S-video out port or not, because all the HP Touchsmart PC don’t have the S-video out port. If you want to connect your PC with Sony Bravia TV then it will require the USB to VGA connector.

Hi, I am also using HP Touchsmart at my home. According to my requirements I need to connect it with the external monitor. For connection from the PC to external monitor, I uses USB to VGA connector. So I will suggest you to use the USB to VGA connector. If you don’t have knowledge about the USB to VGA connector then try to search on the internet for that. First get some information for the connectors and then decide to buy and use them.

Hey, as I know HP touchsmart 600 don’t have external monitor connection. If still you want to connect external monitor then you should go for USB-based options. These USB options will help you to connect the external monitor to your HP computer. For the more information about how to connect the Sony Bravia TV to your HP pc you also visit to the HP website. I am sure that this will help you a lot for your external monitor connection

If you are not able to connect the Sony Bravia TV with your HP Touch smart PC then I will suggest you to contact with the HP service center. They will give you the proper steps to connect your external monitor to HP Touchsmart PC. They will tell you that which type of cable you will need to connect the external monitor to your touch PC. You can also visit to the HP support site for the proper instruction. You can also buy the connector cable for the service center only.