Thread: Does anyone knows about EVGA GTX 560 1GB

Does anyone knows about EVGA GTX 560 1GB

Hello guys I have heard about EVGA GTX 560 1GB and I want to know about it, I am having very tough time getting about it so please let me know something about it and help me by suggesting something regarding it so that If I want I can buy them and get it if it is a good product, have anyone over here used it than please share your personal experience and let me know anything what you know about it.

Re: Does anyone knows about EVGA GTX 560 1GB

I don’t know much about it but as far as I know they are a good product and they have been doing very good job with all the user who have been using it and the feeling while playing games on it is very nice I haven’t got it but I would been getting it sooner I know about it because one of my friend have been using it and I have played game on his place and I have found it really awesome, and I love it so I would be asking you if you want a graphic card then you should go with and enjoy it.

I have also saw lots of user using it and I have found all of them using it with no complain so I think if you want you can go with it and you would love all your games more than what you have been loving it now and then even if you change your system still you can go with it because it would be running with any of the heavy system also so once you invest in that you would be free of the graphic card problem so you can enjoy it after getting it I have been owning one of them and I am loving it a lot.

I would be recommending you that go for it only when you are a big gamer or a animation maker I mean if you play lots of game and then if you are a very big user of animation software and all thn only go with it because 1 gb would be too much and I would also like to make you remember that graphic card is one of the part which uses lots of power and they would be using it a lot so I think you should go with it only if you need it very much and if you don’t have a very heavy work then you don’t actually need to go with it.

i don't know much about EVGA GTX 560 1GB but i have heard of it and after getting over your query i did had some search for it and found a good review for it so it think if you have been planning to go with it you can surely opt it isn't and have fun with it, it would be a better chocie according to the google right now but i don't know how it practically would be performing.