Thread: stuttering graphic with Gigabyte GV R587UD-1GD

stuttering graphic with Gigabyte GV R587UD-1GD

Hello friends I am using computer in which I have Gigabyte GV R587UD-1GD graphic card. I have recently upgraded my operating system from windows vista to windows 7 and after upgrading the operating system I am facing some problems in my computer. Now whenever I start the game in my computer at that time it worked fine for some time and after that I get stuttering graphic in the game. Now please give me solution for this problem. Thank you in advance.

Re: stuttering graphic with Gigabyte GV R587UD-1GD

You are facing this facing this issue with any particular game or you are getting this problem with all the games in your computer. Try to play different game in your computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you don’t get the same problem with other game then I think there might be something wrong with the game and if you are getting the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with your computer.

After looking at your problem I would like to tell you that if you are facing this problem with any particular game then I think you should try to solve this issue by changing the resolution of the game and after the changing the game resolution you have to check whether you are getting the proper graphics or not. if you don’t get the proper graphics after that also then I think you should try to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic drivers in your computer.

In my computer I was also facing the problem of stuttering graphic while playing the games and after that I have tried to solve this issue by updating the Direct X in my computer but that idea doesn’t make any difference. Now after that I have uninstalled drivers of Gigabyte GV R587UD-1GD graphic card and after that i restart the computer and after that I have installed the drivers again in my computer and after that all the things started working perfectly. You should try this solution.

Well According to me you should first remove the graphic card drivers from your computer and after that you have to also remove the motherboard graphic drivers from your computer. Now after doing that delete all the temporary files from your computer and then restart the computer. Now after doing that you have to insert the mother board driver CD and install the on board graphic driver first and then you have to also install the graphic card drivers also and after doing that your problem will get solved.

As you have said that I have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the graphic card drivers in my computer but after doing that also I was facing the same problem while playing the games in my computer and after that I have also reinstalled my on board drivers and graphic card drivers again but it doesn’t make any difference. Now I don’t know how to solve this issue. Any one facing the same problem and have solution for this then please help me.

According to me you are getting this problem because of the drivers which you have installed in your computer is not supported by your operating system and you have to download the drivers which supports in the windows 7. First download the windows supported drivers from its official site and after that install it in your computer. Now after installing those drivers in your computer you will not get the Stuttering graphic. I hope after that your problem will get solved.