Thread: My HD TV lagging – need help

My HD TV lagging – need help

I have recently bought the new Sony google TV and when I a m trying to play my xbox then I found that it was lagging. This is very annoying and I want to solve this problem as soon as possible. I have also searched for this solution on internet but not got anything that can help me. So I am posting this over here so that someone of you can give me some suggestion to do that. I hope that I will get some quick suggestion on this.

Re: My HD TV lagging – need help

I am having the Samsung TV and it was also having the same problem by default. But when I went to settings then I found that there is one "Game Mode" in the TV. I put that in the "Game Mode" and after that I found that the TV was more responsive. So I would also suggest you to do the same and see if that helps you or not. Just see for the "Game Mode" in the setting and put that in that mode.

I have some suggestion for you and hope that this will help you. Go to the Xbox video settings and check that it is put to 720P and also see for the gaming mode from the TVs menu. If you are having the problem with the audio as well and you are using the RGB cables then I would like to tell you that nit will just send the video and you will have to plug in the red and white cables as of the Standard def cables.

This problem is not only with you as there are many other users who are with the same problem and I am also from that list. So I contacted the Sony Tech support to get the solution for this and they told me that they are already aware of this problem and they are going to add the game mode in that soon. Once this got the gaming mode then this problem will be solved permanently. I hope that they will do this soon.

I am very surprised to find a great drawback of the Sony Internet Google TV. The fact that, there is no solution to the gap between the game systems and the Google Web TV. Gaming Systems are one of the main reasons people buy new TVs. Even after I learned that Wii is practically unbelievable play due to the lag, I found it very difficult to find any information on this problem. I would have been much happier sticking with my old CRT TV and a saving of $ 1000, until the Google TV Sony becomes the advanced Internet technology to handle a simple connection to a game like my Wii.

I was really disappointed when I play games on it. Now I can deal with the delay in timing based games. Next games in the series are Call of Duty, Fallout, and Assassins Creed is still playable on TV. Any RPG that does not have the timing that would also work. Since my last post on this subject, I bought an Xbox 360 adapter to play on my 19 "3:4 (full screen) monitor. When I am in bed at night and playing games or watching something on the 360 on the monitor then It is terrible that I have a 32 "LCD-TV LED sitting while playing on a monitor 19". I'm still waiting for a game mode.