Thread: NVIDIA GeForce GTX590 and Creative X-FI ExtreamGamer and Nvidia HD Audio

NVIDIA GeForce GTX590 and Creative X-FI ExtreamGamer and Nvidia HD Audio

Last one month I used this NVIDIA GeForce GTX590 and now I was trying it with the Creative X-FI ExtreamGamer and Nvidia HD Audio. I read somewhere that this gives problem and hence please suggest me some good suggestions over this problem. Is it possible to use the combination of this three things for video game. Some expert has already told this thing that this is not possible. Please mention your own opinion.

Re: NVIDIA GeForce GTX590 and Creative X-FI ExtreamGamer and Nvidia HD Audio

The NVIDIA GeForce GTX590 video card will only output sound when openly connected to one of the cards own output jacks. For this connectivity, the card will not use the front panel. The NVidia driver is just a generic audio driver and rarely works well. Using the sound device control panel, you can choose HDMI HD Audio device. It works on the graphics card and will not generate any problem on it. Then use this combination and see what happen.

HDMI drivers have to fulfill with the confined Audio Path supplies, and yes, from time to time they step on each other. The video card (GTX 570) is out miniHDMI, the TV Samsung LE40A552 3 Port HDMI, there is a cable miniHDMI-HDMI. I have multiple systems running ATi(AMD) and Nvidia. I have had no Problems with SP1 on Windows 7 64 bit. Hence use this combination without being any doubt on your mind.

Change the resolution to 1920 * 1080, hooked up to miniHDMI video when connecting HDMI to a TV set have, signal source as HDMI is not active in the telecom, telecom and even black and cuts off the satellite tuner connected via SCART. Hence as per my experience this will not make any kind of problem on this system if you use this combination. Use it using the proper way to do this task. It works without any problem.

You are discussion particularly about propose you do the same thing about this trouble. we cannot justify that the video card will work properly even the video card is being not inserted into this system. If you already buy this product then you need to just insert this video card properly and then install the compatible driver on this system. If you also install suitable Nvidia HD Audio driver with this driver then the performance is very nice.

I also had your problem where it would work but not pass a reboot. Then I decided to not use this combination. After that when I read the article related to this issue then they will be mention that this combination is to be possible on the several limited laptop. Last two month I used this ASUS laptop and hence I try to again do this task. This will be work and in the result, I was able to solve this combination problem.

This combination is also work on the windows 7 operating system. You need to just follow the exact correct process and this will be work without giving the compatibility problem. Then use this and see what happen on your laptop. If you find the error on this combination then you need to just contact the expert person and it will be really help to solve this kind of complicated problem onto your laptop system.