Thread: MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning vs. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 SO

MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning vs. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 SO

My hobby is to play computer games and I mostly like to play newly launched games. But the problem is newly launched games required a high quality graphics card. The graphics card is now the most costly segment of a PC and is in addition the most quickly comes to be outdated. So I decided to buy a brand new graphics card for that I search on internet and two graphics card attracted to me and those are MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning and Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 SO. So I tried to find more and more information about that but I didn’t get that much information. So friend please give more detail about this two graphics card.

Re: MSI GeForce GTX 580 Lightning vs. Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 SO

Really you asked a touch question because both these graphics card are spectacular. I will suggest you that blindly you can choose any one among these two graphics card. MSI and Gigabyte take a somewhat offbeat go at in their special GeForce GTX 580 plans. Gigabyte selected to prod GPU tickers as elevated would be prudent, while MSI was more preservationist on their GPU heart overclock, but took the memory a cycle higher. Interestingly enough, even with more level-timed guts, the MSI card is fit to pull in front of Gigabyte's offering in a couple of tests, as you’ll see small later.

A clever thing happened around the same time as the course of this item—essence got in the way. But also in the few weeks that things were deferred, the PC representation scene altered breathtakingly. A couple of weeks before NVIDIA unleashed the GeForce GTX 580 onto the globe, MSI and Gigabyte readied a couple of the most unbelievably inventive GeForce GTX 580 cards to hit the business sector. Not just were the cards mills overclocked, but they offered habit coolers, re-worked PCBs, and relentless, devotee-class offers not found on any viable GTX 580.

MSI and Gigabyte sent us the proposed habit GTX 580, and clearly before putting the fulfilling touches on the piece, my wife went into work, the GeForce GTX 580 hit, a few alternate starts required coverage (incorporating the unequivocally discharged GTX 570).Luckily for you, this more head-time makes paint a more finish picture of the heightened-finish representation card business. Unfortunately, for MSI and Gigabyte, the discharge of the GeForce GTX 500 takes some of the radiance from the aforementioned cards. However the MSI N480GTX Lightning and Gigabyte GeForce GTX 580 Super Overclocked (SOC) Edition are still absolutely engaging units, specifically if you’re on the edge and are one of those genuinely down to business fans that affection to prod their apparatuses to the breaking point.

I will provide you full configuration through this you can easily decide which graphics card will be suitable for you.
    Gigabyte Geforce GTX 580 SO
    1. GPU clock speed: 820MHz.
    2. Shader clock: 1640MHz.
    3. Memory Clock: 3800MHz.
    4. Memory Interface: 384-bit.
    5. Memory type: GDDR5.
    6. Memory Size: 1536MB.
    7. Price $469.

MSI Geforce GTX 580 lighting
    1. GPU clock speed: 750MHz.
    2. Shader clock: 1500MHz.
    3. Memory Clock: 4000MHz.