Thread: Is Panasonic IPS LED worth buying?

Is Panasonic IPS LED worth buying?

I want to buy a LED for me, so need suggestion from you experts. Now there's some money to spend on a new Panasonic IPS panel. I was initially planning to get the Panasonic TC-L32E3 32. "However, I just checked the Panasonic website and initiate another IPS panel the same size, the only dissimilarity I saw was that there were 3D and comes with a pair glasses. The result of this is almost double the price. I have no budget so it's not a problem, just means I have to make up my mind!

Re: Is Panasonic IPS LED worth buying?

Nearly all TVs that claim 120 Hz do not actually do true 120 Hz with PCs. most of them only accept 60 Hz input sources, and just run frame interpolation. For some games, it may look good, but it feels leggy.The only difference I can see is that the 3d model uses a clear glossy panel whereas the non-3d one uses a matte black panel i.e. it will give less reflections, if you have lots of light in your room. the 3d one has 3d and a few other post processing features like motion focus, 24p smooth film, xv color, and an extra USB port as well as skype.

Usually, all it really depends on what you use. Since you have an nVidia card, you can take benefit of NVIDIA 3D television game software so you can run the 3D view on a 3D TV if you want. But other than that, I probably would not bother with the 3d one. Smooth film only 24p each frame is repeated 5 times for up to 120 Hz, but for some movies, which seems to be the cause of fast art. It really depends on 240 Hz. You can make some movies look smoother but not really bother me since I have the script frame interpolation operation.

At the instant, probably wait before considering the purchase of a 3D TV, simply because it is a new technology and manufacturers are experimenting with it. Its nearing the end of June July exercise, so if you're willing to wait a month, then you can see the prices drop dramatically, as each manufacturer launches its new products. Some manufacturers are about to launch 3D TV without glasses, which is something to keep an eye out. What throws me on the cheapest model of the two TVs what it says the resolution of the moving image is 300 lines. A 1080 should be 1080 lines, so maybe Panasonic email and try to find what they want to say? But other than that, I'd probably go for the day February 1.

In fact, I remember a few weeks ago because they really looked like a TV show in a store that was in 3D. That was 42 "in size and had some play movies in 3D. By using the 3D glasses called, although they seemed a little 3D effect was very small compared to the 1000" image on film. You will never get the 3D effect is achieved in the cinema at home, simply because the screen being 85% smaller, the effect is minimal.

With the nvidia 3d TV play thing, it lets you use the nvidia 3d vision kit with a 3d TV. So you can adjust the depth of the 3d using the nvidia 3d vision kit. however, the problem with this is you will need to purchase an nvidia 3d vision kit if you don’t already have one, and you also need to purchase the nvidia 3dtv play driver, so it’s a bit expensive for something that in the end will only let you do 720p60 3d due to HDMI standards. it’s probably better to wait until 3dtv matures a bit more, and to see if they release a new HDMI standard that supports true 120hz, or at least 1080p60 3d.

With the NVIDIA 3D TV set, it will let you use the NVIDIA 3D Vision kit with a 3D TV. So you can adjust the depth of 3D using the NVIDIA 3D Vision kit. However, the problem with this is that you have to buy a kit of NVIDIA 3D Vision, if it has one, and also have to buy the NVIDIA driver 3DTV Play, so is a bit pricey for what in the end only allow you to make 3D 720p60 due to the HDMI standard. It is probably best to wait until 3d TV grown-up a little more, and to see if they release a new standard that supports 120 Hz HDMI truth, or at least 3d 1080p60.