Thread: How to maximize the pre rendered frames?

How to maximize the pre rendered frames?

Hi, Yesterday night I have tried to test minimize my mouse lag. And I succeeded when using tri buffer with vsync. Some friends also have told me this is a triple buffering. But I don’t think it is triple buffering .So if any have proper idea of what actually triple buffering means.anyone has any idea then pleases reply. I want to play this game. Please reply I want to use triple buffering on my pc.

Re: How to maximize the pre rendered frames?

Oh. I also heard the same thing that is “triple buffering” I don’t what actually it means. I also searc it on google but I don’t found any proper answer so if any have proper idea of what actually triple buffering means. Anyone has any idea then pleases reply. I don’t know what is it but? But I think it’s amazing. I want to play game. Please reply I want to know what actually triple buffering stand for?

Yes, really speaking its amazing thing for all of us because it improves performance of your computer for gaming. So if you are thinking to improve your system performance then it might be perfect option to you. Is anyone has any idea then pleases post. I want to play games on my computer with a smoothly. So please reply. Help needed.

Yes this will improve your frames rate per second. This indirectly turns into smooth performance in playing games. I haven’t tried it’s so far. but for sure it improves you’re perforce for gaming. So no doubt it will improve your performance. I think you have to install direct-x on your computer. So just try to use it. Direct-x itself improves your system performance for gaming.

Hi, I am using epcsx2 for playing play-stations game on my computer. But I have some trouble with its frame rate. Its little bit slowly, and it’s not giving very bad performance. I have the similar problem with Crysis 2. I don’t know why it’s so happening. As you people are posting can triple buffering improve my computer. I want to play these games. Please reply help needed.