Thread: PC that I can plug into my TV via HDMI

PC that I can plug into my TV via HDMI

Hello friend I have been thinking to get a new computer and I already have a TV and as my room is not bigger I want a new Computer which can be connected to the TV easily and it would be working properly, so I need some suggestions from you all I hope if you can help me out and I will say any suggestions from you all would help me a lot to so please suggest me something?

Re: PC that I can plug into my TV via HDMI

Hello Dear I have a suggestion over this I feel like you need to get Desktop- Athlon II x3 3.0 Ghz, AMD 6850,2 GB RAM, 800 GB HD I hope this would be working fine with you, once one of my friend asked me the same question about this and I wanted to help him I searched a lot about it and then I got this solution and then I helped him by suggesting that to it and now it has been working nicely so I think you need to get this one to and I hope this would help you get it and enjoy this one.

I would suggest you that you should ask this to your dealer itself and I am sure that it would help you a lot and because he would be the best person who would be knowing the the market well and he must be knowing what to suggest you once he suggest you something note the configuration and then ask us and then we would try to help you according to that and this would be easy for us and best for you to and one more thing I would be saying you is try to get the 9+ GHz and this would be a good choice if you note all of them they would be the best choice.

Ok so I would be suggesting you a configuration of all of them like desktop and a MythBuntu Media Center PC and I really hope this would help you a lot ok according to the desktop I would like to suggest you with MythBuntu Media Center PC according to it you can go with 4GB DDR2,4x1TB RAID5, Antec Sonata II, Nvidia GeForce 240GT, 500GB boot, 61" HL61A750 LED-lit DLP, Athlon X2 7750, try it out it would help you. And now i5-2500K which is 4.89GHz or Corsair H60 and 8GB DDR3-1333@CAS9 and the power supply 2x Unlocked 2GB 6950 which is 920/1400,+15% and also you can try with the configuration with selecting any one part of each items from all of these and they would work definitely and here they are Asus P8P67 Pro,3x Acer 211HL,Corsair HX750W,CoolerMaster Storm Scout Case, 128GB Kingston SSD,2x250GB 7200RPM.

Hey I would suggest completely different thing to you I know this would be bit of expensive but I would be a great choice and many people have been doing this only I to have a same problem like you I to had a small room and I had a TV in my room so I dint knew what to do but later I found a cheap dealing in Laptop and I got it and then this was really a nice deal when I got the lap top it was completely space saving and a good option no tension no worries about space and all.

I don’t know if this would be a nice choice for you or no but it was a very nice deal for me what I did was I got a complete computer with a nice Screen and then I got a TV tuner and this was a good option and I knew about it from long time as I have saw my friends doing this so I know this would be helping me and I am sure this option would be a good option to you to you can cell away your Tv with a good deal and then invest it into the monitor of pc.

Yap i think geting a laptop would be really a good choice and you can ask your dealer about the code that must be doing this job and you can get one and even the tv tuner idea is better get a pc and add a tv tuner to it and the place would be save but i think it would be a bit costly but that would be a good choice if you go with the laptop that's a great option.

well thanks guys was an easy solution but i needed a help from you guys because i knew you all would be suggesting something which i am unable to solve by myself and that's what happen now what i am doing is i am giving this TV to one of my cousin i dint expected anything from him but he still paid me a bit and i can use that amount to get a TV tuner and i am buying a complete desktop thanks to all of you and laptop was also a very good solution but it would have been expensive.