Thread: 16:9 Panasonic TX-32PD50D scaling video crashing down due to Firmware 1.05.04_V?

16:9 Panasonic TX-32PD50D scaling video crashing down due to Firmware 1.05.04_V?

Hello friends this is really annoying and I have been very frustrated now with these firmware updation why are they creating so much problems I have been going through many of the cases in which there were different problems been faced by people by updating the firmware but I thought of updating my TV with a latest firmware I thought it would be working fine with me but that was my greatest mistake it dint, and now my 16:9 Panasonic TX-32PD50D is have down scaling video and the display screen is having lots of problem with it can anyone tell me what to do now how can I get rid of this problem?

Re: 16:9 Panasonic TX-32PD50D scaling video crashing down due to Firmware 1.05.04_V?

There are certain aspects which can solve your problem and I would like to share it with you and just try it out may this help you or may it not but I hope it should well before the video does comes up just do some setting like go to the settings and then move to the option of audio video and then choose the option of the toggle aspect ratio it would be on the widescreen change it to the normal and then back the vice versa and see if it is helping you out.

Re: 16:9 Panasonic TX-32PD50D scaling video crashing down due to Firmware 1.05.04_V?

Well dear this Panasonic TX-32PD50D is one of the last crt from the Panasonic and I think they are not even capable of the displaying the &20p 50Hz that means 720 lines I hope you have done a wrong updation try some other and bit of the older version of the firmware I hope this would solve your problem right now I can see only this would be the problem that you have not been updated your TV with a supporting firmware.

Yap I think this is true that it doesn’t supports the latest update so the only thing what you can do it roll back and it would be easy to get the original and the proper screen again and when you are seeing that many people have been facing the problem then why you want to be the victim too I don’t understand you must have kept it away from the latest firmware and enjoyed the TV as it is.

This updating problem has been a big problem now and I don’t think this is goin to be solved on with all these steps I think you need to consult some expertise may be the customer service from the Panasonic they would be having some solution for this I have saw many people who have been trying to reset and rolling back to the previous version but nothing has helped them till now I think to solve this problem an only solution is to contact the customer care and they would solve the problem as well.

Hey when i faced this problem i just simply reloaded it back i mean i just got the previous version back and it was working again and i have found out that there are many people facing same problem and this is because the bug in the new version and this doesn't has a cure till now but you can update it with the completely new version that has been released now so go with it and i am sure it will be nice to you.

I cant believe that Firmware 1.05.04_V has been creating a problem for you because this is been developed to solve all the other problems and i think it has been helping lots of people by doing this completely strange to believe this but i think there is something wrong in the installation try it once again properly i think this would solve the problem or may be there is some other problem.

Oh that's great i have just simply reinstalled it and the problem is solved this is great thanks you guys thanks for helping me out of this problem i was really going through a tuff time for it and i want a real time solution i though this firmware is always a worst one from them but it was a problem in updating and it has been solved i dint knew it would be so easy but thanks a lot for giving me the solution.